The Geneva School of Manhattan
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-11
- Enrollment: 332 students
- Yearly Tuition: $27,000
- Acceptance rate: 65%
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Boys uniform: Khaki pants and sweater for Lower School, khaki pants and blazer for Upper School. Girls uniform: jumpers for Lower School, skirt and blazer for Upper School
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Chess Team, Gymnastics Club, Newspaper Club, Speech and Debate Team, STEM Classes, Upper School Drama, Yearbook Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Geneva Conservatory of Music
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Located on the Upper West Side of Manhattan, The Geneva School of Manhattan offers a unique classical Christian curriculum that fosters lifelong love of learning. It blends the enduring elements of classical learning and the eternal message of Scripture within the context of a supportive, vibrant community. Our students are known for their critical thinking, beautiful artistry, sharp writing, and informed debating. By nourishing the whole child-mind, soul, and heart-we seek to cultivate abundant growth in each student, both at Geneva School and far beyond.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does The Geneva School of Manhattan cost?
The Geneva School of Manhattan's tuition is approximately $27,000 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of The Geneva School of Manhattan?
The acceptance rate of The Geneva School of Manhattan is 65%, which is lower than the national average of 78%.
What sports does The Geneva School of Manhattan offer?
The Geneva School of Manhattan offers 4 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer and Volleyball.
When is the application deadline for The Geneva School of Manhattan?
The application deadline for The Geneva School of Manhattan is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse The Geneva School of Manhattan. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards