The Geneva School Of Manhattan
- The Geneva School of Manhattan is a Preschool-to-Eighth Grade coeducational school offering a classical Christian education since 1996. Since its beginning, the School has provided a rich and rigorous curriculum within the framework of Christian beliefs.
- Our academic approach blends the enduring elements of classical learning with the eternal message of Scripture. We inspire students to love learning, pursue excellence, and become leaders in scholarship, virtue, and faith.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Association of Classical and Christian Schools (ACCS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||265 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||36 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Boys uniform: Khaki pants and sweater for Lower School, khaki pants and blazer for Upper School. Girls uniform: jumpers for Lower School, skirt and blazer for Upper School)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$25,000|
|Tuition Notes||Updated tuition information may be found on our website.|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Sandy Kallen|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Chess Team, Speech and Debate Team
- Our Main Campus (Preschool, Lower School, Upper School) is located at 138 W 90 St between Columbus and Amsterdam Ave, accessible via the 1 train and B and C trains.
- Our East Side Preschool is located at 593 Park Ave (at 64 St) and is easily accessible via the M66 Crosstown bus and the F train at 63 St and Lexington.
- If you would like to visit the School, contact the admissions office at 212.754.9988x104
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New York Grades: K-12 | 705 students
610 East 83rd Street
New York, NY 10028
(212)744-8582 1.2 K-12
- New York Grades: PK-12 | 684 students
1 E 91st St
New York, NY 10128
(212)722-4745 1.4 PK-12
- New York Grades: K-12 | 1329 students
108 E 89th St
New York, NY 10128
(212)423-5450 1.3 K-12
- New York Grades: PK-10 | 30 students
2116 7th Avenue
New York, NY 10027
(212)222-7798 3.2 PK-10
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?