The Gifford School
- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: 4-12
- Enrollment: 80 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Gifford is an evolving school community committed to providing its students and faculty with an environment that encourages and nourishes individuality, diversity, and personal and professional growth. Gifford is a private, nonprofit coeducational day school providing a specialized educational and clinical program for students who face a variety of learning, behavioral and/or emotional challenges. Gifford serves over 100 students ranging from eight year olds to high school seniors. Students come from over 60 cities and towns throughout Massachusetts. Guided by a devoted staff of educators and clinicians, in partnership with the students' families, The Gifford School strives to help students achieve their full potential, both academically and socially. Gifford is licensed as an approved program by the Massachusetts Department of Education.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for The Gifford School?
The application deadline for The Gifford School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse The Gifford School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards