The Goddard School
- The Goddard School uses the most current, academically endorsed methods to ensure that children from six weeks to six years old have fun while learning the skills they need for long-term success in school and in life.
- Talented teachers collaborate with parents to nurture children into respectful, confident and joyful learners.
- The Goddard School's AdvancED and Middle States-accredited F.L.EX. Learning Program reaches more than 45,000 students in 430+ Goddard Schools in 35 states.
- The Goddard School's comprehensive play-based curriculum, developed with early childhood education experts, provides the best childhood preparation for social and academic success.
- To learn more about The Goddard School, please visit www.goddardschool.com. Learning for fun. Learning for life.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||150 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- The Goddard School is dedicated to providing the foundation to encourage each child's lifelong love of learning in a safe and nurturing environment by offering a wide range of enriching activities to meet the needs of each child, focusing on building each child's emotional, social, cognitive and physical skills, offering multi-cultural and developmentally appropriate materials and equipment. Bright classrooms and large playgrounds create the backdrop for a learning environment where preschoolers engage in age-appropriate activities related to a monthly theme. Learning Centers for math, science, imaginary play, music, creative art and computers provide both shared and independent learning opportunities. Teachers fill these centers with theme-related materials to engage children at each stage of their development.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dayton Grades: PK-1 | 49 students
485 Georges Rd Ste 119
Dayton, NJ 08810
(732)438-1516 0.6 PK-1
- Dayton Grades: PK-K | 26 students
2245 Us Highway 130 Ste 103
Dayton, NJ 08810
(732)355-1006 0.8 PK-K
- Dayton Grades: PK-K | 29 students
12 Stults Rd Ste 137
Dayton, NJ 08810 1.6 PK-K
- Monmouth Junction Grades: PK-12 | 550 students
4137 Us Highway 1
Monmouth Junction, NJ 08852
(732)329-1306 1.6 PK-12
- Cranbury Grades: PK-K | 39 students
2557 Us Highway 130
Cranbury, NJ 08512
(609)655-7780 2.2 PK-K
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.