The Goddard School
The Goddard School uses the most current, academically endorsed methods to ensure that children from six weeks to six years old have fun while learning the skills they need for long-term success in school and in life.
Talented teachers collaborate with parents to nurture children into respectful, confident and joyful learners. The Goddard School's AdvancED and Middle States-accredited F.L.EX. Learning Program reaches more than 45,000 students in 430+ Goddard Schools in 35 states.
The Goddard School's comprehensive play-based curriculum, developed with early childhood education experts, provides the best childhood preparation for social and academic success.
To learn more about The Goddard School, please visit www.goddardschool.com. Learning for fun. Learning for life.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten
- Students: 53 students
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 26%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to The Goddard School located in Exton! We are committed to providing the children in our care with daily experiences to grow and learn in an environment that supports the whole child. We strive to create lifelong learners who are guided by teachers who make early childhood education a priority and have a passion for working with young children.Keystone STARS is an initiative of the Office of Child Development and Early Learning (OCDEL) to improve, support, and recognize the continuous quality improvement efforts of early learning programs in Pennsylvania.The Keystone STARS Performance Standards provide the foundation for the program. The Performance Standards are grouped into four levels:STAR 1, STAR 2, STAR 3, and STAR 4.Our school is proud to have earned our 4 Keystone Stars!The Goddard School franchise is the first preschool program to join P21, a national organization championing 21st century skills. Research shows that having this specific skill set can help children learn more effectively, work well within their peer group and in essence become a more productive member of society. These standards include creativity, critical thinking and problem solving, communication and collaboration.
- In our school, this year our degreed teachers will be teaching our students utilizing resources such as Chess at 3, SPLASH into Pre-K, Big Book Mathematics and more. In addition, visits from our karate, yoga, music and fitness instructors keep our students excited and engaged in our program.
Source: Verified school update
Endorse The Goddard School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.