The Goddard School
- The Goddard School uses the most current, academically endorsed methods to ensure that children from six weeks to six years old have fun while learning the skills they need for long-term success in school and in life.
- Talented teachers collaborate with parents to nurture children into respectful, confident and joyful learners. The Goddard School's AdvancED and Middle States-accredited F.L.EX. Learning Program reaches more than 45,000 students in 430+ Goddard Schools in 35 states.
- The Goddard School's comprehensive play-based curriculum, developed with early childhood education experts, provides the best childhood preparation for social and academic success.
- To learn more about The Goddard School, please visit www.goddardschool.com. Learning for fun. Learning for life.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||53 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Melissa Capodanno|
|Admissions Associate||Stephanie Lane|
- Welcome to The Goddard School located in Exton! We are committed to providing the children in our care with daily experiences to grow and learn in an environment that supports the whole child. We strive to create lifelong learners who are guided by teachers who make early childhood education a priority and have a passion for working with young children.Keystone STARS is an initiative of the Office of Child Development and Early Learning (OCDEL) to improve, support, and recognize the continuous quality improvement efforts of early learning programs in Pennsylvania.The Keystone STARS Performance Standards provide the foundation for the program. The Performance Standards are grouped into four levels:STAR 1, STAR 2, STAR 3, and STAR 4.Our school is proud to have earned our 4 Keystone Stars!The Goddard School franchise is the first preschool program to join P21, a national organization championing 21st century skills. Research shows that having this specific skill set can help children learn more effectively, work well within their peer group and in essence become a more productive member of society. These standards include creativity, critical thinking and problem solving, communication and collaboration.
- In our school, this year our degreed teachers will be teaching our students utilizing resources such as Chess at 3, SPLASH into Pre-K, Big Book Mathematics and more. In addition, visits from our karate, yoga, music and fitness instructors keep our students excited and engaged in our program.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Exton Grades: NS-PK | 120 students
510 Herman O West Drive
Exton, PA 19341
(610)458-8284 4.1 NS-PK
- Exton Grades: NS-K | 50 students
1101 E Lincoln Highway
Exton, PA 19341
(610)594-4727 1.6 NS-K
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.