The Goddard School uses the most current, academically endorsed methods to ensure that children from six weeks to six years old have fun while learning the skills they need for long-term success in school and in life.
Talented teachers collaborate with parents to nurture children into respectful, confident and joyful learners. The Goddard School's AdvancED and Middle States-accredited F.L.EX. Learning Program reaches more than 45,000 students in 430+ Goddard Schools in 35 states.
The Goddard School's comprehensive play-based curriculum, developed with early childhood education experts, provides the best childhood preparation for social and academic success.
To learn more about The Goddard School, please visit www.goddardschool.com. Learning for fun. Learning for life.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 53 students
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 26%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to The Goddard School located in Exton! We are committed to providing the children in our care with daily experiences to grow and learn in an environment that supports the whole child. We strive to create lifelong learners who are guided by teachers who make early childhood education a priority and have a passion for working with young children.Keystone STARS is an initiative of the Office of Child Development and Early Learning (OCDEL) to improve, support, and recognize the continuous quality improvement efforts of early learning programs in Pennsylvania.The Keystone STARS Performance Standards provide the foundation for the program. The Performance Standards are grouped into four levels:STAR 1, STAR 2, STAR 3, and STAR 4.Our school is proud to have earned our 4 Keystone Stars!The Goddard School franchise is the first preschool program to join P21, a national organization championing 21st century skills. Research shows that having this specific skill set can help children learn more effectively, work well within their peer group and in essence become a more productive member of society. These standards include creativity, critical thinking and problem solving, communication and collaboration.
- In our school, this year our degreed teachers will be teaching our students utilizing resources such as Chess at 3, SPLASH into Pre-K, Big Book Mathematics and more. In addition, visits from our karate, yoga, music and fitness instructors keep our students excited and engaged in our program.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for The Goddard School?
The application deadline for The Goddard School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse The Goddard School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.