The Goddard School
- The Goddard School uses the most current, academically endorsed methods to ensure that children from six weeks to six years old have fun while learning the skills they need for long-term success in school and in life.
- Talented teachers collaborate with parents to nurture children into respectful, confident and joyful learners. The Goddard School's AdvancED and Middle States-accredited F.L.EX.? Learning Program reaches more than 45,000 students in 430+ Goddard Schools in 35 states.
- The Goddard School's comprehensive play-based curriculum, developed with early childhood education experts, provides the best childhood preparation for social and academic success.
- To learn more about The Goddard School, please visit www.goddardschool.com. Learning for fun. Learning for life.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||53 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Melissa Capodanno|
|Admissions Associate||Stephanie Lane|
- Welcome to The Goddard School located in Exton! We are committed to providing the children in our care with daily experiences to grow and learn in an environment that supports the whole child. We strive to create lifelong learners who are guided by teachers who make early childhood education a priority and have a passion for working with young children.Keystone STARS is an initiative of the Office of Child Development and Early Learning (OCDEL) to improve, support, and recognize the continuous quality improvement efforts of early learning programs in Pennsylvania.The Keystone STARS Performance Standards provide the foundation for the program. The Performance Standards are grouped into four levels:STAR 1, STAR 2, STAR 3, and STAR 4.Our school is proud to have earned our 4 Keystone Stars!The Goddard School franchise is the first preschool program to join P21, a national organization championing 21st century skills. Research shows that having this specific skill set can help children learn more effectively, work well within their peer group and in essence become a more productive member of society. These standards include creativity, critical thinking and problem solving, communication and collaboration.
- In our school, this year our degreed teachers will be teaching our students utilizing resources such as Chess at 3, SPLASH into Pre-K, Big Book Mathematics and more. In addition, visits from our karate, yoga, music and fitness instructors keep our students excited and engaged in our program.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ExtonGrades: NS-PK | 120 students
510 Herman O West Drive
Exton, PA 19341
ExtonGrades: NS-K | 50 students
1103 E Lincoln Highway
Exton, PA 19341
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?