The Goddard School
The Goddard School Photo #2 - Adrienne and Tim Clark are the proud owners and onsite operators of the Goddard School in Collegeville!
The Goddard School Photo #3 - We have almost an acre of outdoor space for our children to run and play!
The Goddard School Photo #4 - Our Goddard School of Collegeville features an indoor gym, the only kind in this area! The children love to test their skills on our rock climbing wall!
The Goddard School uses the most current, academically endorsed methods to ensure that children from six weeks to six years old have fun while learning the skills they need for long-term success in school and in life.
Talented teachers collaborate with parents to nurture children into respectful, confident and joyful learners. The Goddard School's AdvancED and Middle States-accredited F.L.EX. Learning Program reaches more than 45,000 students in 430+ Goddard Schools in 35 states.
The Goddard School's comprehensive play-based curriculum, developed with early childhood education experts, provides the best childhood preparation for social and academic success.
To learn more about The Goddard School, please visit www.goddardschool.com. Learning for fun. Learning for life.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten
- Students: 100 students
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Tuition varies based on age and schedule
- Welcome to the Goddard School of Collegeville! Just off of 422, we are conveniently located in The Providence Corporate Center across from the Wegman's Shopping Center. Our school serves the families of Collegeville & communities of Upper & Lower Providence, Oaks, Phoenixville, Trappe, Eagleville & Audubon.
- Providing a welcoming and fun learning environment, along with a quality preschool focusing on your child's educational and developmental needs, is our top priority.
- Our experienced, loving teachers are trained professionals committed to early childhood education. Creating a life-long love of learning is our goal, & we welcome the opportunity to meet you during your visit!
- Thank you for considering our Goddard School for your child's education and care!
- Adrienne and Tim Clark
Endorse The Goddard School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Books Set In Private Schools
Enjoy a range of subject matter from recollections to murder mysteries, all set in private schools here at home and abroad.
Keep Ransomware Out of Your School
Small organizations like private schools are just as vulnerable to ransomware attacks as large organizations are. Here's how to deal with ransomware in your school.
Endow A Teaching Position
Endowing a teaching position accomplishes many things for the private school that gave you the foundation for your adult life.