The IDEAL SCHOOL of Leadership
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 137 students
- Yearly Tuition: $10,700
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Club or Organization:
Homework Club, Spirit Club
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Fitness Jam, Ultimate Frisbee Club
- The program at IDEAL School is based on Harvard Professor Howard Gardner's Multiple Intelligence (MI) philosophy and the belief that learning is an individual process.
- His theory states that there are at least eight types of intelligence.
- IDEAL provides a supportive, stimulating environment where the children are encouraged to think for themselves, to observe, to question, to explore and to discover.
- The students at IDEAL are not tested for "giftedness" or labeled "gifted." This is not necessary in an Innovative Developmental Enriched Active Learning (IDEAL) atmosphere where every child is provided with opportunities to reach his or her individual potential.
- At IDEAL each student is treated and taught as if they are "gifted" - because they are!.
Endorse The IDEAL SCHOOL of Leadership. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards