- The Joseph Sams School is located in Fayetteville, Georgia and currently serves children from several Georgia counties.
- The school provides intense educational training as well as speech and language therapy for its students.
- The goal of the programs offered at The Joseph Sams School is to support and educate individuals to become productive members of society and experience greater independence in life.
- We maintain a strong relationship with school families and have extensive support from parents and community members.
- Our staff also offers consultative services to outside programs developing similar strategies, works with private therapists and physicians, and offers one-on-one tutoring.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||70 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||9 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Amy Murray|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||ASPIRE, Cheerleading, Chime Choir, Explorers ASPIRE, Cheerleading, Chime Choir, Explorers,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
FairburnGrades: 1-9 | 127 students
5665 Milam Rd
Fairburn, GA 30213
AtlantaGrades: K-12 | 266 students
1192 Foster Street, NW
Atlanta, GA 30318
TyroneGrades: 1-12 | 21 students
210 Greencastle Rd
Tyrone, GA 30290
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.