The Joseph Sams School Inc
- The Joseph Sams School is located in Fayetteville, Georgia and currently serves children from several Georgia counties.
- The school provides intense educational training as well as speech and language therapy for its students.
- The goal of the programs offered at The Joseph Sams School is to support and educate individuals to become productive members of society and experience greater independence in life.
- We maintain a strong relationship with school families and have extensive support from parents and community members.
- Our staff also offers consultative services to outside programs developing similar strategies, works with private therapists and physicians, and offers one-on-one tutoring.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||70 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||9 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Amy Murray|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
ASPIRE, Explorers, Girl Scouts
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Atlanta Grades: K-12 | 254 students
1192 Foster Street, NW
Atlanta, GA 30318
(404)377-7436 23.4 K-12
- Fairburn Grades: 1-9 | 141 students
5665 Milam Rd
Fairburn, GA 30213
(770)774-8001 7.7 1-9
- Tyrone Grades: Inquire with school | 22 students
210 Greencastle Rd
Tyrone, GA 30290
(770)631-3650 6.4 Inquire with school
- Atlanta Grades: 6-12 | 200 students
1701 Brandon Hall Drive
Atlanta, GA 30350
(770)394-8177 38.1 6-12
- Atlanta Grades: NS-12 | 203 students
1312 Knotts Ave.
Atlanta, GA 30344
(404)281-3667 17.2 NS-12
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.