The Joseph Sams School Inc
- The Joseph Sams School is located in Fayetteville, Georgia and currently serves children from several Georgia counties.
- The school provides intense educational training as well as speech and language therapy for its students.
- The goal of the programs offered at The Joseph Sams School is to support and educate individuals to become productive members of society and experience greater independence in life.
- We maintain a strong relationship with school families and have extensive support from parents and community members.
- Our staff also offers consultative services to outside programs developing similar strategies, works with private therapists and physicians, and offers one-on-one tutoring.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||70 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||9 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Amy Murray|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
ASPIRE, Explorers, Girl Scouts
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Atlanta Grades: K-12 | 287 students
1192 Foster Street, NW
Atlanta, GA 30318
(404)377-7436 23.4 K-12
- Fairburn Grades: 1-9 | 141 students
5665 Milam Rd
Fairburn, GA 30213
(770)774-8001 7.7 1-9
- Tyrone Grades: Inquire with school | 22 students
210 Greencastle Rd
Tyrone, GA 30290
(770)631-3650 6.4 Inquire with school
- Atlanta Grades: 6-12 | 149 students
1701 Brandon Hall Drive
Atlanta, GA 30350
(770)394-8177 38.1 6-12
- Atlanta Grades: NS-12 | 203 students
1312 Knotts Ave.
Atlanta, GA 30344
(404)281-3667 17.2 NS-12
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.