The Marin School
- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: 9-12
- Students: 100 students
- Yearly Tuition: $45,840
- Acceptance rate: 60%
- Average class size: 8 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 7 / Mar. 15 / rolling
Academics and Faculty
Finances and Admission
Community Service Club, Dungeons and Dragons Club, Fab Lab, Film Club, Garden Club, LGBTQ+ Alliance, Model United Nations, Music Appreciation Club, Student Leadership Council, Yearbook Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Drama, Drawing and Painting, Jazz Band, Photography Class, Public Art, Recording Studio, Studio Arts
- College-preparatory high school (U.C. approved curriculum)
- Excellent student/teacher ratio
- A class size that promotes learning (average 9)
- Students who are seeking a close relationship with their teachers.
- Students who demonstrate academic and creative potential.
- Students who will actively participate in the learning process and in the school.
- Students who will make a personal investment in their academic success.
- Students who value the opportunities offered in a small learning community.
- We celebrate diverse thinking and individual personalities.
- We practice collaboration instead of competition.
- We offer participatory classes and encourage each individual's voice.
- We motivate students through innovative lessons and real-world applications.
- We emphasize conceptual thinking rather than rote learning.
- We honor each student's unique learning style.
- We identify and nurture each student's talents and gifts.
- We offer a web-based daily communication tool for parents, students and staff.
- Faculty meet weekly to ensure full staff knowledge of each student's progress.
- Students at The Marin School matriculate to leading colleges and universities across the country. We believe in the individual, and everything we do is designed to inspire, guide and empower each student to achieve his or her full academic and social potential.
Endorse The Marin School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards