The Master's Academy
Tel: (954) 434-2960
- The Master's Academy, a ministry of New Testament Baptist Church, exists to challenge students in 2 year old preschool - 8th grade to become well-balanced, Christ-like persons by educating in the mental, physical, social and spiritual realms.
- To encourage the development of wholesome Christian attitudes, appreciations, and values.
- Love, respect, reverence, discipline, and cooperation are just of these necessary values that we work to develop.
- The educational philosophy of The Master's Academy is based on the Bible and the curriculum is 100% Christian.
- The faculty and staff are composed entirely of Christian men and women.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Classical and Christian Schools (ACCS)|
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||106 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Rene Gonzalez|
|Admissions Associate||Leidy Trujillo|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, SoccerBasketball, Soccer,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||9 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
National Elementary Honor Society, National Junior Honor Society, Student Government Association
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Classes, Choir, Computer classes, Dance Classes
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Intramural Soccer, Martial arts class
- We believe that students can be taught and equipped to think clearly, that all students are capable of learning, and that the interest of the students in the subject is an important factor in their ability to learn.
- All faculty are certified by the Florida Association of Christian Colleges and Schools, and many are also certifield by the State of Florida.
- Our desire is to help each student develop a world and life view founded in Biblical, moral and ethical truth, and demonstrated through Godly character and choices.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Lauderdale Grades: PK-8 | 478 students
3900 S University Dr
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33328
(954) 472-7086 5.4 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.