The Noble School
5.00 (1 review)
- The Noble School is embraces the philosophy that the only way students can achieve their full potential is with dedicated support from both parents and teachers.
- Our staff works with parents to help them understand the importance of a consistent, organized, and disciplined environment for learning.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||21 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Lisa Pardee|
- The Noble School was established in 2006 to serve families in the Jacksonville area. We welcome children from 5th to 12th grade who are struggling in school, have special needs, or who may otherwise be underachieving in their current program. Our small class size ensures that each student receives individualized instruction and support. We provide small group and one-on-one instruction for students with mild learning disabilities such as dyslexia, ADD/ADHD, processing disorders and autism.
- Our Mission - A United Approach. The Noble School embraces the philosophy that the only way students can achieve their full potential is with dedicated support from both parents and teachers. Our staff works with parents to help them understand the importance of a consistent, organized, and disciplined environment for learning. Our focus is on maintaining a quality program at all times. Students in attendance at our facility are expected to come to class on time and prepared for the day's subjects. Any student who consistently causes disruptions to the classroom and impacts the learning of other students will either be put on probation or asked to leave our program. Students, parents, and teachers are all expected to work together for the benefit of the child. Learning does not end with the school day -- the home environment is as important to educational success, if not more so, than the classroom setting.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jacksonville Grades: K-12 | 105 students
11915 Beach Blvd, Ste 101
Jacksonville, FL 32246
(904)637-0300 15.8 K-12
- Jacksonville Grades: 6-12 | 185 students
9920 Regency Square Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32225
(904)726-5000 9.2 6-12
- Jacksonville Grades: K-12 | 18 students
13347 COLLEN RD
Jacksonville, FL 32218
(904)412-3362 15.8 K-12
Wonderful school for child who wants to learn. Fun school to attend. Teachers are sensitive to each child's specific need. My daughter has been attending for 5 1/2 years and loves it.
- Posted by Parent - alema
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.