The Noble School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (904) 803-3260
The Noble School is embraces the philosophy that the only way students can achieve their full potential is with dedicated support from both parents and teachers.
Our staff works with parents to help them understand the importance of a consistent, organized, and disciplined environment for learning.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||21 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Lisa Pardee|
- The Noble School was established in 2006 to serve families in the Jacksonville area. We welcome children from 5th to 12th grade who are struggling in school, have special needs, or who may otherwise be underachieving in their current program. Our small class size ensures that each student receives individualized instruction and support. We provide small group and one-on-one instruction for students with mild learning disabilities such as dyslexia, ADD/ADHD, processing disorders and autism.
- Our Mission - A United Approach. The Noble School embraces the philosophy that the only way students can achieve their full potential is with dedicated support from both parents and teachers. Our staff works with parents to help them understand the importance of a consistent, organized, and disciplined environment for learning. Our focus is on maintaining a quality program at all times. Students in attendance at our facility are expected to come to class on time and prepared for the day's subjects. Any student who consistently causes disruptions to the classroom and impacts the learning of other students will either be put on probation or asked to leave our program. Students, parents, and teachers are all expected to work together for the benefit of the child. Learning does not end with the school day -- the home environment is as important to educational success, if not more so, than the classroom setting.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jacksonville Grades: 6-12 | 171 students
9920 Regency Square Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32225
(904) 726-5000 9.2 6-12
- Jacksonville Grades: K-12 | 18 students
13347 COLLEN RD
Jacksonville, FL 32218
(904) 412-3362 15.8 K-12
Wonderful school for child who wants to learn. Fun school to attend. Teachers are sensitive to each child's specific need. My daughter has been attending for 5 1/2 years and loves it.
- Posted by Parent - alema
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.