St Paul Catholic School - Jacksonville Beach
- St. Paul's Catholic School is a place where faith and knowledge intertwine.
- Because we are all created in God's image, St. Paul's Catholic School is a place where everyone is treated with dignity and respect, which nurtures spiritual growth.
- The heart, mind and soul is prepared to meet life's many and varied challenges.
- The importance of service to school, parish, community and the world at large is developed.
- Each child is recognized as an individual and capable of learning.
- Teachers work to provide a variety of instructional approaches.
- A strong sense of responsibility for their own learning is instilled in our students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014|
|Total Students||854 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||38 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jacksonville Beach Grades: PK-6 | 161 students
450 11th Avenue North
Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250
(904)246-2466 0.6 PK-6
- Neptune Beach Grades: PK-12 | 236 students
610 Florida Blvd
Neptune Beach, FL 32266
(904)241-4211 1.7 PK-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.