The Ogburn School
- The Ogburn School is a member of the Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS), the Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools and the National Council for Private School Accreditation. The Ogburn School religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)|
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
National Council for Private School Accreditation
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-12|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||See website for details|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Archer Grades: PK-8 | 101 students
12425 SW 154th St
Archer, FL 32618
(352)495-2728 99.3 PK-8
- Callahan Grades: PK-12 | 40 students
1933 West State Road 200
Callahan, FL 32011
(904)225-5265 22.8 PK-12
- Ellenton Grades: 3-12 | 56 students
5309 29th Street East
Ellenton, FL 34222
(941)723-3663 224.3 3-12
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.