The Parish School
Faithful to Catholic values, St. Edward the Confessor Parish School sustains an evolving schoolwide learning environment that inspires each learner in Preschool - 8th Grade to achieve his or her God-given potential inside and outside the classroom.A low faculty-to-student ratio allows for hands-on learning experiences that exercise critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Through STREAM, Art and Makerspace, The Parish School forms resilient leaders as they integrate technology, engineering and creativity with project-based solutions to real-world situations.Learners live their Catholic faith daily through weekly Mass, providing mentorship through Prayer Partners and participating in service projects and retreats.Faith and academics are the school`s core, but the community is the heart.
Parents are involved, from volunteering in the classroom, to serving as faith formation partners, to attending fellowship events.
Always learning, St. Edward Parish School graduates are confident and compassionate young adults who make a difference.
- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 855 students
- Yearly Tuition: $8,000
- Average class size: 32 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2005
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
The quoted tuition is for verified Catholic families. The non-Catholic rate is $9300.
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
Total Sports Offered
- Always learning, The Parish School graduates are confident and compassionate young men and women who make a difference. Faithful to Catholic values, The Parish School at St. Edward the Confessor Catholic Church sustains an evolving schoolwide learning environment that inspires each learner to achieve his or her God-given potential inside and outside the classroom.
- ALWAYS LEARNING
- The Parish School is #AlwaysLearning. Learners don`t just memorize math equations or recite spelling words. They ask questions and explore. They love not just school but the process of learning. And learning comes not just through doing things right, but through doing things wrong. We develop resilient, innovative learners who try, grow and achieve.ACADEMIC EXCELLENCEThe Parish School utilizes a standard-based curriculum aligned to the Roman Catholic Church teachings which prepares our learners for high school and beyond. The faculty and staff continually expose learners to meaningful hands-on experiences, resulting in thoughtful risk-tasking, problem solving and collaboration.
- SMALLER CLASSES - IN-DEPTH LEARNING
- Not only do we boast an impressive 11:1 instructor-to-student ratio, but our Lower School uses Departmentalized Platooning. Each class moves as a unit between three classrooms, with a teacher focused on just two subjects. The result a richer learning experience.
- Through Makerspace a hands-on studio that integrates technology, engineering and creativity with project-based solutions to real-world situations - art, music and more, we build creative and confident leaders.
- FAITH DEVELOPMENT & STEWARDSHIP
- Each day, we pray, serve and grow in our relationship with God. It is present in the books we read, the history we teach, and the music we sing. Our learners attend weekly mass, provide mentorship through Prayer Partners and participate in hands-on service projects and retreats.
Endorse The Parish School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Books Set In Private Schools
Enjoy a range of subject matter from recollections to murder mysteries, all set in private schools here at home and abroad.
Keep Ransomware Out of Your School
Small organizations like private schools are just as vulnerable to ransomware attacks as large organizations are. Here's how to deal with ransomware in your school.
Endow A Teaching Position
Endowing a teaching position accomplishes many things for the private school that gave you the foundation for your adult life.