The Rashi School
- Top Ranked MA School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Students: 265 students
- Yearly Tuition: $35,800
- Average class size: 16 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 31 / rolling
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Animation, Chess, Lego Engineering, Nature Explorers, Science and Engineering Club, Sports Mania, Study Hall, Yoga
Arts and Music Programs:
Choir, Drama, Jam Band, Piano
- Located on a 162-acre wooded campus on the Charles River, Rashi attracts students from areas surrounding Boston, Jamaica Plain, Wellesley, Newton, and Needham. Our 250 students from Kindergarten through 8th grade benefit from a warm, academically challenging, and values-rich environment that cultivates commitment and respect for learning in the classroom and outside.
- The Rashi interdisciplinary curriculum weaves Jewish studies seamlessly with secular learning, integrating material from varied subjects through the school day. Rashi teachers are adept at differentiating their instruction, designing lessons around students` readiness, interests and learning profiles.
- Rashi`s dedication to Social Justice extends from classroom curricula into all-school projects, individual initiatives, and community partnerships.
- Rashi shares a campus with NewBridge on the Charles, a multi-generational village where Rashi students` and NewBridge residents` lives intersect and enrich each other.
- Rashi, the Boston area`s Reform Jewish K-8 Independent School, is a diverse community welcoming interfaith families.
- Transportation by bus is available.
Endorse The Rashi School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards