The Ron Clark Academy
5.00 (3 reviews)
Tel: (678) 651-2100
- The Ron Clark Academy has received both national and international recognition for our success in educating our students and promoting academic rigor, passion, creativity, and increased student engagement in the classroom.
- RCA serves as a model school, and our goal is to extend our reach beyond our student body by having an impact upon students everywhere.
- Each year, thousands of educators participate in our educator training programs to learn how to replicate the school's style, philosophy and success in their own schools.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-8|
|Total Students||117 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Nov. 1|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$18,000|
|Tuition Notes||All tuition is calculated based on a sliding scale of family income and number of dependents. $18,000 per year is the highest tuition charged.|
|% on Financial Aid|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Atlanta Grades: PK-8 | 122 students
2120 Forrest Park Rd Se
Atlanta, GA 30315
(404) 924-2699 1.7 PK-8
- Atlanta Grades: NS-6 | 110 students
678 Moreland Ave, NE
Atlanta, GA 30306
(404) 784-1038 4.6 NS-6
- Atlanta Grades: PK-8 | 521 students
1320 Hearst Drive, NE
Atlanta, GA 30319
(404) 364-1902 12.3 PK-8
This is the student demographics for the Ron Clark Academy. One Hispanic student out of their entire student body. This is a non profit school that is funded by a diverse group of sponsors and donors. They have received hundreds of application from qualified Hispanic students during their years in operation and yet they currently only have one Hispanic student. I'll be looking into this. All kids deserves a FAIR chance to be part of this school. This is just wrong!
- Posted by Parent - D. Dante
I've done extremely thorough research on this establishment, and I think it's one of the most amazing schools I've ever seen!
- Posted by Teacher - Georgia Educator
I Really love the Ron Clark Academy,but I really hope that they open a promotion to allow 5th graders to register to start out in the 6th grade.
- Posted by Parent - Cathy
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.