The Sagemont School, Lower School Campus
- The Sagemont School operates two campuses in Weston. The Lower School Campus serves students in PreK3- Grade 5; the Upper School Campus serves Grade 6 through 12.
- The faculty and staff at The Sagemont School are dedicated to parent-teacher relationships in a high-tech learning environment.
- With multiple computers in each classroom, and small class size, children are learning the skills they will need to be successful both in school and later in life. Visit The Sagemont School Web site at http://www.sagemont.com.
- For more information on The Sagemont School contact Dr. Brent Goldman, President at (954) 389-2454 ext, 305, or email email@example.com.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||703 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||60 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$11,300|
|Tuition Notes||Average Annual Tuition: $11,300 - $14,800|
|Admissions Director||Beth Hjartnes|
|Total Sports Offered||13 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Fencing, Flag Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Fencing, Flag Football,
Tennis, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||15 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Book Club, Chess Club, Drama Club, Enviromental Club, Forensics, French Club, Hispanic Honors Society, JNHS, Journalism, Key Club, Math Club, Model United Nations, NHS, Peer mediation, Thespians|
- EDUCATING AND NURTURING CHILDREN SINCE 1990 AND LOVING IT!
- Safe, disciplined, courteous environment
- High expectations for students
- Small classes, personal attention, spiritual development
- Standford Achievement Tests, beginning in Kindergarten, with results consistently higher than public school
- Before and After school care available
- Hot lunch program available for purchase
- Experienced, qualified, dedicated teachers
- Literacy based curriculum
- Physical Education, Spanish, Art, Music and Computers
- Technology is infused in daily learning starting in preschool
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort LauderdaleGrades: PK-12 | 2800 students
12200 W. Broward Blvd.
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33325
- Fort LauderdaleGrades: PK-3 | 77 students
1400 Indian Trce
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33326
- Fort LauderdaleGrades: PK-12 | 1818 students
2401 W Cypress Creek Road
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
- Fort LauderdaleGrades: PK-12
3375 SW 75 Avenue
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33314
- Fort LauderdaleGrades: PK-8 | 272 students
6301 Sw 160th Ave
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33331
I am very satisfied with the curriculum, the qualification of the teachers, and the supporting environment that the school offers. There is a variety of extra curricular activities that the students are exposed to. The schools multi-cultural environment gives the students a good learning opportunity. The teachers are hard working and caring. They help the students perform to the best of the student's abilities. I am very happy that my child goes to the Sagemont School.
- Posted by Parent - Asif Malik
My children have been enrolled in The Sagemont School (Lower Campus) for the past four year. They have both had a very positive experience at this school. They are excited to go to school each day and they are have great experiences with their teachers. What I like most about this school is how they focus on the whole child - academically, physically, emotionally - by providing a variety of experiences. I feel that they they have helped my children become well-rounded, happy, and well-education kids. I would recommend this school to anyone.
- Posted by Parent - Parent
My daughter has been at Sagemont for almost 3 years and I cannot say enough positive things about the school. Her teachers have been amazing. They go above and beyond to make sure that she is happy, learning, and showing growth. The amount of strides she has made brings tears to my eyes! I know that the support she is getting here at Sagemont is unlike any other school could offer. The guidance counselor is amazing, and really works hand in hand with the teachers and parents to make sure students' needs are being met. My daughter also enjoys her music class very much, and comes home singing fun songs and even trying to teach me a couple things. I am a happy and proud Sagemont parent. A parent only wants the best for their child, and I wholeheartedly feel that this school is the best for my daugther.
- Posted by Parent - Happy Parent
My son enjoyed his swimming experience @ swim academy this past summer/fall. I was amazed how quickly the instructors had him swimming like a fish. Thanks Sagemont !!
- Posted by Parent - Marc.
My Kids are now in the Upper Campus. They have been in Sagemont since Pre-K.. I am so happy with the school, the academics, their nice circle of friends. Sagemont Lower school hold some of the best memories for us of their elementary days.
- Posted by Parent - maria