The Star Center School For Autism
- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: 2-8
- Enrollment: 30 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- The Star Center School For Autism strive to instruct in an inclusion environment, providing education, behavior therapy, and the opportunity to improve social and life skills, resulting in self-sufficiency and the improvement of quality in the lives of our students and their families. We are a family environment designed and operated to promote growth and development through scientific learning principles, inclusion opportunities and care. At The Star Center, you will find among the finest, professionally qualified and talented individuals who are committed to serving a team of terrific kids and their families.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for The Star Center School For Autism?
The application deadline for The Star Center School For Autism is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse The Star Center School For Autism. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards