Our Lady Of Lourdes School
- Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic School exists as a ministry of the Catholic Church to proclaim the Gospel message.
- Recognizing that each person is a unique creation of God, we endeavor to provide a spiritual, academic, and emotional foundation enabling students to realize their potential.
- We believe that each person is a reflection of God created with unique gifts and talents.
- We believe that in partnership with parents we facilitate and encourage the educational and spiritual development of our children.
- We believe our curriculum is designed to develop in each student a sense of accomplishment by providing opportunities to experience success. We believe this will foster a love of learning.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||187 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,500|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- MelbourneGrades: PK-12 | 318 students
1100 Dorchester Avenue
Melbourne, FL 32904
- MelbourneGrades: PK-12 | 801 students
50 W. Strawbridge Ave. (Lower School)
Melbourne, FL 32901
- MelbourneGrades: NS-8 | 472 students
2955 Minton Road
Melbourne, FL 32904
- Palm BayGrades: PK-8 | 222 students
5320 Babcock St Ne
Palm Bay, FL 32905
- Merritt IslandGrades: K-12 | 144 students
Po Box 540067
Merritt Island, FL 32954
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.