Our Lady Of Lourdes School
- Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic School exists as a ministry of the Catholic Church to proclaim the Gospel message.
- Recognizing that each person is a unique creation of God, we endeavor to provide a spiritual, academic, and emotional foundation enabling students to realize their potential.
- We believe that each person is a reflection of God created with unique gifts and talents.
- We believe that in partnership with parents we facilitate and encourage the educational and spiritual development of our children.
- We believe our curriculum is designed to develop in each student a sense of accomplishment by providing opportunities to experience success. We believe this will foster a love of learning.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||222 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,500|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Beverly Grades: K-9 | 416 students
545 Cabot Street
Beverly, MA 01915
(978)927-1700 1139.3 K-9
- Melbourne Grades: NS-8 | 500 students
2950 N Harbor City Blvd Bldg F
Melbourne, FL 32935
(321)254-1595 5.3 NS-8
- Merritt Island Grades: K-12 | 144 students
Po Box 540067
Merritt Island, FL 32954
(763)463-2223 19.4 K-12
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.