Our Lady Of Lourdes School
Tel: (321) 723-3631
- Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic School exists as a ministry of the Catholic Church to proclaim the Gospel message.
- Recognizing that each person is a unique creation of God, we endeavor to provide a spiritual, academic, and emotional foundation enabling students to realize their potential.
- We believe that each person is a reflection of God created with unique gifts and talents.
- We believe that in partnership with parents we facilitate and encourage the educational and spiritual development of our children.
- We believe our curriculum is designed to develop in each student a sense of accomplishment by providing opportunities to experience success. We believe this will foster a love of learning.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||229 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,500|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Melbourne Grades: PK-8 | 486 students
2950 N Harbor City Blvd Bldg F
Melbourne, FL 32935
(321) 254-1595 5.3 PK-8
- Melbourne Grades: K-12 | 272 students
1616 Ferndale Ave
Melbourne, FL 32935
(321) 259-1590 4 K-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.