Our Lady Of Lourdes School
- Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic School exists as a ministry of the Catholic Church to proclaim the Gospel message.
- Recognizing that each person is a unique creation of God, we endeavor to provide a spiritual, academic, and emotional foundation enabling students to realize their potential.
- We believe that each person is a reflection of God created with unique gifts and talents.
- We believe that in partnership with parents we facilitate and encourage the educational and spiritual development of our children.
- We believe our curriculum is designed to develop in each student a sense of accomplishment by providing opportunities to experience success. We believe this will foster a love of learning.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||222 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,500|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Melbourne Grades: NS-8 | 500 students
2950 N Harbor City Blvd Bldg F
Melbourne, FL 32935
(321)254-1595 5.3 NS-8
- Melbourne Grades: K-12 | 126 students
1616 Ferndale Ave
Melbourne, FL 32935
(321)259-1590 4 K-12
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.
A long summer break offers plenty of time for a wide range of activities for every age group. Here are some of the options available.
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.