Trinity Christian Preparatory School
5.00 (1 review)
- Trinity Prepatory School's mission is to provide an atmosphere of opportunities where students can grow academically, spiritually, and socially and develop into who God created them to be.
- Trinity effectively targets these core areas: learning environment, unique opportunities, learning styles and effective study skills, qualified teachers who care, personal attention and college preparatory.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Independent Private Schools Association|
|Grades Offered||Grades 8-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences Supported|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost||$690|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||For a half credit summer school costs $490 per session, for a full credit it costs $690 per session.|
|Total Students||87 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$13,765|
|Admissions Director||Doug Corwin|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, GolfBasketball, Cross Country,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Key Club, Student Government
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Video Game Clu
- TrinityPrep was founded to be a place where students are supported, and guided to achieve more than they ever thought possible.
- Our small classes allow us to get to know each students individual educational needs, and develop a relationship to foster growth.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Charlotte Grades: PK-9 | 62 students
5901 Statesville Rd
Charlotte, NC 28269
(704)598-5208 11.3 PK-9
We are forever grateful that we found this amazing school for both of our children. My son graduated in 2015 and my daughter will be graduating in 2017. This is a small Christian based school where children from all religions and backgrounds thrive. The teaching style helps children who are struggling in other school situations to excel and flourish. Both of my children had mild learning issues and ADHD and they would never have had the scholastic success they have both enjoyed had we not found Doug Corwin and Trinity Christian Preparatory School. You need to call this school is your child is having emotional or learning issues because this school will the best decision you can ever make.
- Posted by Parent - LynnN
Nearby Homes for Sale
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.
A long summer break offers plenty of time for a wide range of activities for every age group. Here are some of the options available.
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.