Trinity Christian Preparatory School
5.00 (1 review)
- Trinity Prepatory School's mission is to provide an atmosphere of opportunities where students can grow academically, spiritually, and socially and develop into who God created them to be.
- Trinity effectively targets these core areas: learning environment, unique opportunities, learning styles and effective study skills, qualified teachers who care, personal attention and college preparatory.
|Grades Offered||Grades 8-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences Supported|
|Total Students||74 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Doug Corwin|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, GolfBasketball, Cross Country,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- CharlotteGrades: PK-12 | 43 students
5110 Tuckaseegee Rd
Charlotte, NC 28208
- Fort MillGrades: K-12 | 119 students
1036 Maxwell Mill Road
Fort Mill, SC 29708
- CharlotteGrades: PK-12 | 993 students
7301 Sardis Rd
Charlotte, NC 28270
- CharlotteGrades: NS-12 | 584 students
333 Jeremiah Blvd
Charlotte, NC 28262
- CharlotteGrades: 3-12 | 40 students
6203 Carmel Rd
Charlotte, NC 28226
We are forever grateful that we found this amazing school for both of our children. My son graduated in 2015 and my daughter will be graduating in 2017. This is a small Christian based school where children from all religions and backgrounds thrive. The teaching style helps children who are struggling in other school situations to excel and flourish. Both of my children had mild learning issues and ADHD and they would never have had the scholastic success they have both enjoyed had we not found Doug Corwin and Trinity Christian Preparatory School. You need to call this school is your child is having emotional or learning issues because this school will the best decision you can ever make.
- Posted by Parent - LynnN
Nearby Homes for Sale
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.