Triumphant Learning Center
- We are a well established Christian Montessori Preschool in the heart of Silicon Valley. With four classrooms of up to twelve children in each, we pay attention each individual with TLC, (tender loving care).
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||45 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Anita Tosh|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
- Triumphant Learning Center is a Christian Montessori preschool serving children ages 2 (and potty trained) through kindergarten. We have small personalized classrooms and highly trained excellent teachers.
- Give your child the best possible start in their learning years. They will be well prepared and love to learn because of our one on one lessons and our caring teachers.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sunnyvale Grades: K-8 | 154 students
597 Central Ave.
Sunnyvale, CA 94086
(408)475-0017 0.3 K-8
- Cupertino Grades: NS-PK | 142 students
10115 Saich Way
Cupertino, CA 95014
(408)725-3707 0.4 NS-PK
- Sunnyvale Grades: PK-9 | 151 students
1095 Dunford Way Ste 400 Building C
Sunnyvale, CA 94087
(408)243-3333 0.4 PK-9
- Sunnyvale Grades: PK-5 | 373 students
820 W Mc Kinley Ave
Sunnyvale, CA 94086
(408)737-1500 0.7 PK-5
- Sunnyvale Grades: PK-K | 128 students
1055 Sunnyvale Saratoga Rd
Sunnyvale, CA 94087 1 PK-K
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?