Triumphant Learning Center
- We are a well established Christian Montessori Preschool in the heart of Silicon Valley. With four classrooms of up to twelve children in each, we pay attention each individual with TLC, (tender loving care).
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||45 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$275|
|Tuition Notes||$275/ week for full time|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Danielle Stevenson|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sport|
- Triumphant Learning Center is a Christian Montessori preschool serving children ages 2 (and potty trained) through kindergarten. We have small personalized classrooms and highly trained excellent teachers.
- Give your child the best possible start in their learning years. They will be well prepared and love to learn because of our one on one lessons and our caring teachers.
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sunnyvale Grades: K-8 | 154 students
597 Central Ave.
Sunnyvale, CA 94086
(408)475-0017 0.3 K-8
- Cupertino Grades: NS-PK | 142 students
10115 Saich Way
Cupertino, CA 95014
(408)725-3707 0.4 NS-PK
- Sunnyvale Grades: PK-9 | 151 students
1095 Dunford Way Ste 400 Building C
Sunnyvale, CA 94087
(408)243-3333 0.4 PK-9
- Sunnyvale Grades: PK-5 | 373 students
820 W Mc Kinley Ave
Sunnyvale, CA 94086
(408)737-1500 0.7 PK-5
- Sunnyvale Grades: PK-K | 128 students
1055 Sunnyvale Saratoga Rd
Sunnyvale, CA 94087 1 PK-K
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.