Via Verde KinderCare
- Come and meet our Awesome Staff Family here at San Dimas, Via Verde School.
- We all work together for the best interest of you and your child.
- Your child will know everyone in our Center as we all engage with all of our students.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||24 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the Via Verde KinderCare Learning center website. We are
located between the 57 and 10 freeway at 1175 Via Verde Road in the
beautiful city of San Dimas.
KinderCare Learning Center provides a safe, secure and nurturing environment that promotes active learning with high expectations for each student. Our caring staff is committed to the development of each child academically, emotionally, socially and physically. Individual student needs are met and developmentally appropriate activities are provided to help your child achieve his or her full potential and establish a solid foundation for lifelong learning.
- The Health and Safety of all the children is our number one priority here at the Via Verde KinderCare, from keypad entry to alarmed gates. Our staff are CPR and First Aid certified
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- All State and County
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Dimas Grades: PK-1 | 96 students
1190 Via Verde
San Dimas, CA 91773
(909)599-2224 0.1 PK-1
- San Dimas Grades: PK-8 | 73 students
908 W Arrow Hwy
San Dimas, CA 91773 2.3 PK-8
- Walnut Grades: PK-K | 28 students
20704 San Jose Hills Rd
Walnut, CA 91789
(909)595-5437 2.3 PK-K
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.