- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 24 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 50%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Via Verde KinderCare Learning center website. We are
located between the 57 and 10 freeway at 1175 Via Verde Road in the
beautiful city of San Dimas.
KinderCare Learning Center provides a safe, secure and nurturing environment that promotes active learning with high expectations for each student. Our caring staff is committed to the development of each child academically, emotionally, socially and physically. Individual student needs are met and developmentally appropriate activities are provided to help your child achieve his or her full potential and establish a solid foundation for lifelong learning.
- The Health and Safety of all the children is our number one priority here at the Via Verde KinderCare, from keypad entry to alarmed gates. Our staff are CPR and First Aid certified
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- All State and County
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Via Verde KinderCare?
The application deadline for Via Verde KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Via Verde KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
The Evolution of Early Reading Strategies for Children
Explore the journey of early reading strategies from the 17th century to the present day, uncovering the evolution of tools, methods, and technologies that have shaped how children learn to read. This article delves into the historical milestones and contemporary approaches that offer a fascinating look at literacy development in children.
The Evolution of School Choice: A Focus on Vouchers
Explore the history and evolution of school choice, focusing on vouchers. This article provides an in-depth analysis of vouchers' origins, growth, benefits, and criticisms as part of the broader school choice movement, along with a look at current trends and future outlook.
August 11, 2023Admissions Matters: Following Up, The Competition, & Deadlines
Navigating the complex landscape of private high school admissions requires expertise and insight. This article delves into essential areas that every school should master: inquiry follow-up, standing out in a competitive market, and choosing between rolling admissions and fixed admissions deadlines.