Via Verde KinderCare
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 24 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Via Verde KinderCare Learning center website. We are
located between the 57 and 10 freeway at 1175 Via Verde Road in the
beautiful city of San Dimas.
KinderCare Learning Center provides a safe, secure and nurturing environment that promotes active learning with high expectations for each student. Our caring staff is committed to the development of each child academically, emotionally, socially and physically. Individual student needs are met and developmentally appropriate activities are provided to help your child achieve his or her full potential and establish a solid foundation for lifelong learning.
- The Health and Safety of all the children is our number one priority here at the Via Verde KinderCare, from keypad entry to alarmed gates. Our staff are CPR and First Aid certified
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- All State and County
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Via Verde KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.