Victory Christian Preschool & Academy
- Victory Christian Preschool & Academy has been dedicated to promoting spiritual and academic excellence for infants through grade school.
- Our mission is to provide a quality education using a biblical-based curriculum.
- We are here to enhance the quality of life in our community by promoting spiritual and academic excellence.
- We are dedicated to promoting spiritual and academic excellence to children in the community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Other religious school association(s)
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||12 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||1:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||$110.00 - $190.00|
|Admissions Director||Dawn Byrd|
|Admissions Associate||Administrative Assistant|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Family Teacher Ministry
- We recognize the world in which we live is ever changing and growing, our teachers receive on-going training and professional development throughout the year. We have received full accreditation through AdvancED, the parent organization for the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Council on Accreditation & School Improvement (SACS
- CASI). We are members of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI), a premier provider of professional services to educators worldwide which allows us the opportunity to garner best practice models for classroom experiential learning. Our desire is to create an environment of spiritual and academic excellence. On behalf of the entire VCP&A teaching and administrative staff we are so excited to teach your child. We look forward to a long and prosperous educational partnership! In His Service,Apostles Tony & Cynthia Brazelton
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Woodbridge Grades: PK-8 | 285 students
14160 Ferndale Road
Woodbridge, VA 22193
(703)670-3138 3.3 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.