Wediko Children's Services
- The Wediko School is a residential treatment center that offers clinical and educational services for boys ages 11 to 21 in a safe, therapeutic, and educational environment.
- Wediko clinicians work closely with the student`s family and referring professional with the goal of returning the child to his home and community, or a less restrictive school, as soon as possible.
- Wediko works with students who are struggling with complex psychiatric profiles and disruptive behaviors.
- Often, students do not fit neatly under the criteria of a specific diagnosis or they have been diagnosed with multiple disorders.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||39 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||6 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$11,600|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is monthly.|
|Admissions Director||Katie Walsh|
- Wediko works with students who are struggling with complex psychiatric profiles and disruptive behaviors. Often, students do not fit neatly under the criteria of a specific diagnosis or they have been diagnosed with multiple disorders, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Bipolar Disorder, Depression & Mood Disorders, Anxiety Disorders, Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder (ADHD or ADD), Reactive Attachment Disorder, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Asperger`s Disorder, Non-Verbal Learning Disorder (NVLD)Wediko`s Campus offers the true feel of New England.
- Located less than two hours from Boston, in Southern New Hampshire and just off the beaten path, the 450-acre lake front campus includes a newly renovated dining hall, school buildings, dormitories, a gymnasium, biking and hiking trails, athletic fields, and tennis courts.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Concord Grades: 7-12 | 45 students
2 Fisk Rd
Concord, NH 03301
(603)228-4209 18.4 7-12
- Greenfield Grades: 1-12
One Verney Drive
Greenfield, NH 03047
(603)547-1894 12.2 1-12
- Rindge Grades: 3-10 | 21 students
28 Patey Circle
Rindge, NH 03461
(603)899-3325 27.9 3-10
- Rochester Grades: K-12 | 62 students
Rochester, NH 03867
(603)332-2848 49.3 K-12
- Suncook Grades: Inquire with school | 20 students
133 River Rd.
Suncook, NH 03275
(603)485-7141 24.2 Inquire with school
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.