The Wediko School is a residential treatment center that offers clinical and educational services for boys ages 11 to 21 in a safe, therapeutic, and educational environment.
Wediko clinicians work closely with the student`s family and referring professional with the goal of returning the child to his home and community, or a less restrictive school, as soon as possible.
Wediko works with students who are struggling with complex psychiatric profiles and disruptive behaviors.
Often, students do not fit neatly under the criteria of a specific diagnosis or they have been diagnosed with multiple disorders.
- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: 6-12
- Students: 37 students
- Yearly Tuition: $11,600
- Average class size: 6 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 20%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Tuition is monthly.
- Wediko works with students who are struggling with complex psychiatric profiles and disruptive behaviors. Often, students do not fit neatly under the criteria of a specific diagnosis or they have been diagnosed with multiple disorders, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Bipolar Disorder, Depression & Mood Disorders, Anxiety Disorders, Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder (ADHD or ADD), Reactive Attachment Disorder, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Asperger`s Disorder, Non-Verbal Learning Disorder (NVLD)Wediko`s Campus offers the true feel of New England.
- Located less than two hours from Boston, in Southern New Hampshire and just off the beaten path, the 450-acre lake front campus includes a newly renovated dining hall, school buildings, dormitories, a gymnasium, biking and hiking trails, athletic fields, and tennis courts.
Endorse Wediko School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.
Should Teachers Be Unionized?
One of the basic differences between private and public schools is the fact that most public school teachers belong to a union. Should teachers be unionized?