- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: 6-12
- Enrollment: 37 students
- Yearly Tuition: $11,600
- Average class size: 6 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Wediko works with students who are struggling with complex psychiatric profiles and disruptive behaviors. Often, students do not fit neatly under the criteria of a specific diagnosis or they have been diagnosed with multiple disorders, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Bipolar Disorder, Depression & Mood Disorders, Anxiety Disorders, Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder (ADHD or ADD), Reactive Attachment Disorder, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Asperger`s Disorder, Non-Verbal Learning Disorder (NVLD)Wediko`s Campus offers the true feel of New England.
- Located less than two hours from Boston, in Southern New Hampshire and just off the beaten path, the 450-acre lake front campus includes a newly renovated dining hall, school buildings, dormitories, a gymnasium, biking and hiking trails, athletic fields, and tennis courts.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Wediko School cost?
Wediko School's tuition is approximately $11,600 for private students.
When is the application deadline for Wediko School?
The application deadline for Wediko School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Wediko School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards