West Valley Middle School
- Grades: 5-8
- Enrollment: 104 students
- Yearly Tuition: $12,000
- Acceptance rate: 100%
- Average class size: 22 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Chess, Community Service, Girls on Track, Magic the Gathering Club, Science Bowl, Student Council
- School's History
- 1984 In September 1984, West Valley Middle School welcomed students from fifth to eighth grade. Many of these students have been involved in Action Day Nursery and/or Primary Plus for a number of years. The middle school curriculum focuses on the unique needs of children ten to fourteen years of age. The staff has worked carefully to develop a total program that will encourage maximum growth both emotionally and intellectually.1996 Seventh grade was added to the elementary school curriculum at the Amber Drive location. West Valley Middle School was reopened and includes sixth and seventh grade students.2003 West Valley Middle School moved to an expanded facility at the Phelan School site.
- Mission Statement
- At West Valley Middle School, we are committed to offering our families a high-quality, competitive education that offers a variety of educational experiences to prepare students for College Preparatory leaning. We are committed to selecting high-quality teachers whose education and teaching pedagogy reflect the Action Day Primary Plus/West Valley Middle School spirit and philosophy. At West Valley Middle School, each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional and intellectual needs. We are confident that your child`s experience will be one that is both educational and empowering of the whole child. We look forward to sharing our passion for education with your family.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does West Valley Middle School cost?
West Valley Middle School's tuition is approximately $12,000 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of West Valley Middle School?
The acceptance rate of West Valley Middle School is 100%, which is higher than the national average of 84%.
What sports does West Valley Middle School offer?
West Valley Middle School offers 7 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Dance, Flag Football, Football, Soccer and Volleyball.
When is the application deadline for West Valley Middle School?
The application deadline for West Valley Middle School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse West Valley Middle School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards