The teachers and staff at Westford KinderCare are passionate about education and nurturing children.
Our staff has an average tenure of about eight years at our center, with some staff members working here since we opened in 2004.
The education range of our teachers range from Bachelor's Degree, Associate's Degree, teacher certified by the office of Early Education and Care, and teacher assistants.
The team at Westford KinderCare strive to continue their education.
We attend biannual company professional development trainings, seek additional college courses or seminars and attend quarterly staff meetings.
Overall, the true key to the success of our teachers comes down to their passion for teaching and their love of learning.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare Learning Center in Westford, Massachusetts. We are very excited to meet with you and your family and have you join our family. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth in the areas of social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. Here at Westford KinderCare we believe in creating a strong partnership with our families. We work together to help your child develop to their fullest potential. We conduct Parent-Teacher conferences three times a year and have an open-door policy for all parents. Your child will not only have a safe, secure and stimulating environment to learn in, but will also have support from a team of child development experts who have a true passion for education and nurturing children.
- Here at KinderCare Learning Center in Westford, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. All of our outside perimeter doors are locked to ensure security and all of our playgrounds are fenced in with gates as well. In addition, we have a security door with a keypad in the front office where only authorized family members will have a code to enter. Otherwise a door bell is available to visitors who will be greeted by a Center staff member. We also have a Health and Safety Coordinator on site. Ms. Laura's role includes conducting monthly fire drills and maintaining high cleanliness and safety standards standards. We at KinderCare Westford are also annually trained in First Aid and CPR.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Childcare Circuit and Serge starting in July, 10' Will accept any additional subsidy/voucher programs and all ages
Endorse Westford KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.