Westminster Christian School
- Top Ranked FL School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 1,265 students
- Yearly Tuition: $17,300
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Art Club, Bible Club, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Foreign Language National Honor Society, French Club, Graphic Design Club, Homeless Ministry, Key Club, Literary Magazine, Math Honor Society, Math Olympics Team, Missions Club, National Honor Society, National Junior Honor Society, Pan Phile, Photography Club, Quiz Bowl, SADD, Science Club, Spanish Club, Student Council, The Warrior (Newspaper), Thespian Society, Westminster Against the Cruelty of Animals, Yearbook
- Westminster's Preschool is developmental in concept and encourages children to learn through teacher-directed exploration. Classes are small and offer a variety of learning opportunities including music, computer training, Spanish and art.
- Elementary students learn the core subjects with their classroom teachers and their horizons are broadened through support classes in physical education, art, computer usage, Spanish, music, and a fantastic World Wonder science enrichment program. A reading lab and learning disability therapy are available to support the academic program.
- Westminster's Middle School uses theme-based units taught across all academic subjects and utilizes culminating activities for each unit to reinforce the topic studied. The Middle School offers three levels of instruction in academic subjects including honors level classes and, in some subject areas, smaller classes for students who need extra support. Students are offered a variety of elective courses to help them find their gifts and enjoy new experiences.
- High School students at Westminster are offered a challenging array of courses preparing them for eventual entrance into higher education. Our graduates are routinely accepted at the country's finest colleges and universities. Students may take College-prep level, Honors level or Advanced Placement level courses to fulfill their course requirements for graduation. High School students are encouraged to give back to the community by earning community-service credits, which are a requirement for graduation.
- All Westminster students, Preschool through High School, study Bible through age-appropriate curriculum material. Students at each level of the school attend weekly chapels which include music and presentations reinforcing God's Word.
- Students in Preschool through High School receive training in the visual and performing arts. Westminster considers training in the arts to be an essential part of a well-rounded education.
- Westminster students elect their own Student Councils in the Elementary, Middle and High Schools to organize events and provide leadership. Many clubs are available for students in Middle and High School including academic honors clubs, special interest clubs and service clubs. Elementary students may participate in an after-school club program that includes academic, sports, crafts and special interest clubs. A school-wide yearbook is published annually and includes all levels of the school, Preschool through High School.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Westminster Christian School cost?
Westminster Christian School's tuition is approximately $17,300 for private students.
What sports does Westminster Christian School offer?
Westminster Christian School offers 15 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Sailing, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball and Wrestling. Westminster Christian School is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in Florida for most sports offered.
What is Westminster Christian School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Westminster Christian School?
The application deadline for Westminster Christian School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Westminster Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards