Westwood Knowledge Beginnings
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 35 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Knowledge Beginnings in Westwood has been in operation since the spring of 1999. Once inside our doors, you will feel welcomed and comfortable, by our enthusiastic, caring staff and our unusual, fun architecturally structured building. Many of our staff has been here with us since the doors opened and have had the opportunity to build bonds with families over the years. Our center offers a sense of security with key pad entrances at both our front door and our playground door. We have two playgrounds located in the back of our building. The children enter the playground directly from our building. They have the opportunity to run, climb, ride bikes or paint a picture while outside. We are conveniently located on Route 1, next to the Lambert’s Plaza, in Westwood. We are open Monday through Friday, 6:30 AM – 6:00 PM, 52 weeks a year, with only 9 major holiday closings. We care for Infants through Prekindergarten in a loving, educational environment.
- Our center offers a sense of security with key pad entrances at both our front door and our playground door. Our playgrounds are completely fenced-in with access directly from the building. All of our caregivers are certified in CPR and First Aid.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- MAAC- Child Care Resources
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Westwood Knowledge Beginnings often compared to?
Westwood Knowledge Beginningsis often viewed alongside schools like The Westwood Montessori School by visitors of our site.
When is the application deadline for Westwood Knowledge Beginnings?
The application deadline for Westwood Knowledge Beginnings is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Westwood Knowledge Beginnings. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards