Westwood Knowledge Beginnings
We are proud of our long-tenured caregivers. We have a combined total of 110 years of experience within this company! Our teachers have an excellent team ethic and support their families through the early years of care with pride.
Our teachers have various backgrounds including moms and grandmas! Our teachers hold degrees ranging from Child Development Associate Credentials to graduate degrees.
All of our caregivers hold a State Certificate from the Department of Early Education and Care.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 35 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 27%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Knowledge Beginnings in Westwood has been in operation since the spring of 1999. Once inside our doors, you will feel welcomed and comfortable, by our enthusiastic, caring staff and our unusual, fun architecturally structured building. Many of our staff has been here with us since the doors opened and have had the opportunity to build bonds with families over the years. Our center offers a sense of security with key pad entrances at both our front door and our playground door. We have two playgrounds located in the back of our building. The children enter the playground directly from our building. They have the opportunity to run, climb, ride bikes or paint a picture while outside. We are conveniently located on Route 1, next to the Lambert’s Plaza, in Westwood. We are open Monday through Friday, 6:30 AM – 6:00 PM, 52 weeks a year, with only 9 major holiday closings. We care for Infants through Prekindergarten in a loving, educational environment.
- Our center offers a sense of security with key pad entrances at both our front door and our playground door. Our playgrounds are completely fenced-in with access directly from the building. All of our caregivers are certified in CPR and First Aid.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- MAAC- Child Care Resources
Endorse Westwood Knowledge Beginnings. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Identifying Your School's Brand
Creating a brand identity for your school is an essential part of your marketing strategy. We walk you through the process.
7 Reasons Why Private School May Be The Right Choice
Private schools come in a wide variety of educational approaches. We show you how to refine your school search.
June 01, 2021What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.