William V Fisher Catholic High School
Tel: (740) 654-1231
- William V. Fisher Catholic High School is dedicated to helping all students acquire skills on the spiritual, intellectual, emotional, social, and physical levels.
- In addition, equal emphasis is placed on the development of religious values, academic achievement, and social experience.
- Bound by charity to the community, and penetrated by the apostolic spirit, students, faculty, and staff commit themselves to the practice of Christian virtues along with promotion of a safe learning environment for continuous growth within our faith community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||160 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Number of AP Courses||7 courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,200|
|Admissions Director||Bertie Ann Rice|
|Admissions Associate||Brian P. McCauley|
- Considering Fisher Catholic Please visit this website for more information: http://www.fishercatholic.org/guidance%20department/consider%20fc.shtml
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chagrin Falls Grades: PK-12 | 824 students
2785 SOM Center Road
Chagrin Falls, OH 44022
(216) 831-2200 134.8 PK-12
- Cincinnati Grades: 9-12 | 878 students
9001 Montgomery Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45242
(513) 791-1680 101.1 9-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.