Winter Park Day Nursery, Inc.
Winter Park Day Nursery, Inc. Photo #4 - Learning about physics with hands-on activities helps develop concepts for future learning.
- Founded in 1939, the Winter Park Day Nursery is a private, not-for-profit childcare center and preschool.
- Our mission is provide a secure, nurturing and educational environment that is affordable and supports family diversity.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||69 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is listed on a sliding scale. Discounts are available based on family income and household size|
|Admissions Director||Tammy Surrine|
|Admissions Associate||Heather Caldwell|
- NAC accredited since July 2009. High/Scope curriculum. Conscious Discipline classroom management philosophy. Dual language: Spanish and English. Fees based on family income. Heart of Florida United Way agency.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Oviedo Grades: NS-1 | 45 students
261 S Central Avenue
Oviedo, FL 32765
(407)365-4848 10.4 NS-1
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.