Winter Park Day Nursery, Inc.
Winter Park Day Nursery, Inc. Photo #4 - Learning about physics with hands-on activities helps develop concepts for future learning.
- Founded in 1939, the Winter Park Day Nursery is a private, not-for-profit childcare center and preschool.
- Our mission is provide a secure, nurturing and educational environment that is affordable and supports family diversity.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||69 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is listed on a sliding scale. Discounts are available based on family income and household size|
|Admissions Director||Tammy Surrine|
|Admissions Associate||Heather Caldwell|
- NAC accredited since July 2009. High/Scope curriculum. Conscious Discipline classroom management philosophy. Dual language: Spanish and English. Fees based on family income. Heart of Florida United Way agency.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Orlando Grades: K-12 | 670 students
9307 Curry Ford Road
Orlando, FL 32825
(407)275-8031 8.5 K-12
- Oviedo Grades: NS-1 | 45 students
261 S Central Avenue
Oviedo, FL 32765
(407)365-4848 10.4 NS-1
We have spent tens of billions on educational technology since the 1990s. Has all this spending improved educational outcomes?
Use this five-point checklist to keep your search for private schools organized.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.