|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-7|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Comprehension, Processing skill, Working memory, Logical reasoning, Non-verbal learning, Auditory processing, Processing skills, Visual and auditory memory, Dyslexia, Dysgraphia, Dyscalculia, ADD, ADHD, Fine motor, Concentration,|
|Total Students||30 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||22 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$21,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Claude LeFrancois|
- GAACS Accredited.
- McKay and Step-Up scholarship programs approved.
- Access specializes in stopping learning issues, so a to provide a functional school life.
- Access provides an internatianlly recongnized program, now available in the United States, Canada, New Zealand and Australia.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Lauderdale Grades: 1-12 | 21 students
5850 S Pine Island Rd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33328
(954)434-2980 1.1 1-12
- Pembroke Pines Grades: K-12 | 115 students
14900 N.W. 20th Street
Pembroke Pines, FL 33028
(954)431-4224 6.3 K-12
Here is an overview of the private school admissions process, as well as the steps needed to find the right private school for your child.
What do teachers earn? Teachers' salaries vary from state to state, indeed, from school to school.
Contract cheating is more common than most of us realize. Finding somebody online to write essays or term papers is fairly easy to do. The way we parents counter immoral behavior like this is to discuss it frequently with our children.