- Al-Iman School was established as a full time Islamic school in 1992 with 12 students.
- Al-Iman School now has over 300 students enrolled. Mission Statement:
- Al-Iman School shall provide an Islamic environment that offers quality education and leadership skills to develop global awareness and 21st Century skills.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Islamic School League of America (ISLA)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||291 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Please see school website)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Dec. 1|
|Tuition Notes||Please check website: www.alimanschool.org|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
- Al-Iman serves students pre-kindergarten through eighth grade with the rare opportunity to learn Quran, Arabic and Islamic Studies and participate in cross cultural learning activities. The mission of the school, "Exhibiting high morals, exemplary citizenship, character, a strong Muslim identity, and achieving academic excellence,"begins the preparation of students in becoming productive citizens and leaders in this instantaneously, interconnected, international age.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Charlotte Grades: PK-5 | 60 students
1700 Progress Ln
Charlotte, NC 28205
(704)537-7774 123.5 PK-5
- Raleigh Grades: 3-12 | 115 students
400 Cedarview Court
Raleigh, NC 27609
(919)782-5082 5.7 3-12
- Clovis Grades: KG-8 | 77 students
547 W Nees Ave
Clovis, CA 93611
(559)298-0023 2267.8 KG-8
May 31, 2018
Sending your children to a summer program or camp keeps them active in fun-filled settings. We explore your options.
May 10, 2018
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
April 19, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.