- Al-Iman School was established as a full time Islamic school in 1992 with 12 students.
- Al-Iman School now has over 300 students enrolled. Al-Iman School shall be guided by the Qur`an and Sunnah according to the methodology of the People of Sunnah and Jama`ah.
- Al-Iman School shall, through the teaching of Islamic and scholastic courses, prepare students to: achieve excellence in education and build a strong Muslim identity; meet or exceed the goals of the North Carolina standard course of studies; exhibit high morals and exemplary citizenship; and study the National Educational goals.
- In order to achieve these goals Al-Iman School shall provide an Islamic and professional learning environment; foster brotherhood/sisterhood among its pupils; and remain a recognized private school as outlined within the General Statutes of North Carolina.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Islamic School League of America (ISLA)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||302 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Dec. 1|
|Tuition Notes||Elementary 530 Middle School 560|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
- For all students: Current report card must demonstrate that the student is at grade level in all core subjects ("3" for elementary students and "C" for middle school students). Current report card must demonstrate that the student`s Work Habits and Conduct should be average or above for all 4 quarters. In addition, the student has to demonstrate average or better on the in-school assessment.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
CharlotteGrades: PK-5 | 60 students
1700 Progress Ln
Charlotte, NC 28205
RaleighGrades: 3-12 | 115 students
400 Cedarview Court
Raleigh, NC 27609
ClovisGrades: KG-8 | 77 students
547 W Nees Ave
Clovis, CA 93611
May 24, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fishes offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 15, 2017
Many famous children have attended private schools. Here is a sampling of schools and the famous folk who graced their hallowed halls.
May 11, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.