- Al-Iman School was established as a full time Islamic school in 1992 with 12 students.
- Al-Iman School now has over 300 students enrolled. Mission Statement:
- Al-Iman School shall provide an Islamic environment that offers quality education and leadership skills to develop global awareness and 21st Century skills.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Islamic School League of America (ISLA)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||291 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Please see school website)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Dec. 1|
|Tuition Notes||Please check website: www.alimanschool.org|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
- Al-Iman serves students pre-kindergarten through eighth grade with the rare opportunity to learn Quran, Arabic and Islamic Studies and participate in cross cultural learning activities. The mission of the school, "Exhibiting high morals, exemplary citizenship, character, a strong Muslim identity, and achieving academic excellence,"begins the preparation of students in becoming productive citizens and leaders in this instantaneously, interconnected, international age.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- CharlotteGrades: PK-5 | 60 students
1700 Progress Ln
Charlotte, NC 28205
- RaleighGrades: 3-12 | 115 students
400 Cedarview Court
Raleigh, NC 27609
- ClovisGrades: KG-8 | 77 students
547 W Nees Ave
Clovis, CA 93611
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.