All Angels Academy
- All Angels Academy seeks to provide a superior education for the whole child - so that each one who comes to us leaves with a foundation of academic skills, spiritual awareness, and self-esteem upon which can be built the dreams of a lifetime.
- The school is an outreach of All Angels Episcopal Church and serves pre-school through eighth grade students of many religious, ethnic and socioeconomic backgrounds.
- Attracting and retaining this diverse student body is an integral part of our mission.
- Our faculty and staff cherish and respect each student as a unique individual.
- We are dedicated to providing an outstanding and challenging academic program tailored to the needs of each learner.
- Through self-discovery, we encourage each student to develop moral values, self-discipline and a well-rounded personality.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||75 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- MiamiGrades: PK-12 | 1182 students
601 NE 107 St.
Miami, FL 33161
- MiamiGrades: K-8 | 174 students
11925 Sunset Drive
Miami, FL 33183
- MiamiGrades: NS-8 | 521 students
7303 Southwest 64th Street
Miami, FL 33143
- MiamiGrades: PK-6 | 144 students
9500 Sw 97th Ave
Miami, FL 33176
- MiamiGrades: PK-8 | 652 students
5400 Sw 102nd Ave
Miami, FL 33165
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.