All Angels Academy
- All Angels Academy seeks to provide a superior education for the whole child - so that each one who comes to us leaves with a foundation of academic skills, spiritual awareness, and self-esteem upon which can be built the dreams of a lifetime.
- The school is an outreach of All Angels Episcopal Church and serves pre-school through eighth grade students of many religious, ethnic and socioeconomic backgrounds.
- Attracting and retaining this diverse student body is an integral part of our mission.
- Our faculty and staff cherish and respect each student as a unique individual.
- We are dedicated to providing an outstanding and challenging academic program tailored to the needs of each learner.
- Through self-discovery, we encourage each student to develop moral values, self-discipline and a well-rounded personality.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||98 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Miami Grades: NS-5 | 197 students
2850 S.w. 27 Avenue
Miami, FL 33133
(305)444-4484 7.6 NS-5
- Miami Grades: NS-8 | 930 students
5557 SW 84th St
Miami, FL 33143
(305)667-5251 9.6 NS-8
- Miami Grades: PK-K | 169 students
900 University Dr
Miami, FL 33134
(305)444-2028 6.9 PK-K
- Miami Grades: NS-12 | 1250 students
601 NE 107 St.
Miami, FL 33161
(305)779-7230 8.5 NS-12
- Miami Grades: PK-6 | 144 students
9500 Sw 97th Ave
Miami, FL 33176
(305)271-3211 10.7 PK-6
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.