All Angels Academy
- All Angels Academy seeks to provide a superior education for the whole child - so that each one who comes to us leaves with a foundation of academic skills, spiritual awareness, and self-esteem upon which can be built the dreams of a lifetime.
- The school is an outreach of All Angels Episcopal Church and serves pre-school through eighth grade students of many religious, ethnic and socioeconomic backgrounds.
- Attracting and retaining this diverse student body is an integral part of our mission.
- Our faculty and staff cherish and respect each student as a unique individual.
- We are dedicated to providing an outstanding and challenging academic program tailored to the needs of each learner.
- Through self-discovery, we encourage each student to develop moral values, self-discipline and a well-rounded personality.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||98 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Miami Grades: NS-5 | 197 students
2850 S.w. 27 Avenue
Miami, FL 33133
(305)444-4484 7.6 NS-5
- Miami Grades: NS-8 | 930 students
5557 SW 84th St
Miami, FL 33143
(305)667-5251 9.6 NS-8
- Miami Grades: PK-K | 169 students
900 University Dr
Miami, FL 33134
(305)444-2028 6.9 PK-K
- Miami Grades: NS-12 | 1250 students
601 NE 107 St.
Miami, FL 33161
(305)779-7230 8.5 NS-12
- Miami Grades: PK-6 | 144 students
9500 Sw 97th Ave
Miami, FL 33176
(305)271-3211 10.7 PK-6
A private school handbook is essentially a set of guidelines for life in the school community.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.