All Angels Academy
- All Angels Academy seeks to provide a superior education for the whole child - so that each one who comes to us leaves with a foundation of academic skills, spiritual awareness, and self-esteem upon which can be built the dreams of a lifetime.
- The school is an outreach of All Angels Episcopal Church and serves pre-school through eighth grade students of many religious, ethnic and socioeconomic backgrounds.
- Attracting and retaining this diverse student body is an integral part of our mission.
- Our faculty and staff cherish and respect each student as a unique individual.
- We are dedicated to providing an outstanding and challenging academic program tailored to the needs of each learner.
- Through self-discovery, we encourage each student to develop moral values, self-discipline and a well-rounded personality.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||75 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- MiamiGrades: PK-8 | 930 students
5557 Sw 84th St
Miami, FL 33143
- MiamiGrades: NS-5 | 197 students
2850 S.w. 27 Avenue
Miami, FL 33133
- MiamiGrades: PK-5 | 322 students
3439 Main Highway
Miami, FL 33133
- MiamiGrades: PK-KG | 169 students
900 University Dr
Miami, FL 33134
- MiamiGrades: PK-5 | 21 students
18690 Old Cutler Rd
Miami, FL 33157
March 01, 2018
Shootings, terrorist attacks, tornadoes, floods, earthquakes, fire, and more are sadly commonplace happenings in the 21st-century. How prepared for the unthinkable is your school?
February 21, 2018
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
February 19, 2018
Think of the school search process as a series of checkpoints, each of which has a due date. We show you when to do the various items in the search process.