Granada Presbyterian Day School
Tel: (305) 444-2028
- Granada Day School Preschool and Kindergarten is a ministry of Granada Presbyterian Church since 1954.
- A private, co-educational Christian institution, non-profit, and non-discriminatory as to race, color or national origin Granada Day School features small student to teacher ratios in a balanced, experiential curriculum with emphasis upon discovery, problem solving, language development, letters, numbers, science, nature, Bible study, movement education, and story time Our program is enhanced by special teachers for Art, Computers, Library and Music.
- Also included are gardening, cooking, outdoor play, field trips, special seasonal parties and programs.
- The Learning Centers allow your child to explore God's world while learning to listen, follow directions, take turns, share, and play cooperatively.
- At Granada Day School, your child is loved and encouraged to work at his or her own level of development.
- Granada Day School, a preschool and kindergarten, was established in 1954 as an outreach ministry of Granada Presbyterian Church.
- School administration is comprised of the Church Session, School Board and Director, working cooperatively to establish policy in order to provide Christian schooling to the children of the Church, as well as to the community in general.
- The school's mission is to provide quality Christian education for pre-school through kindergarten; to serve and assist parents in their God-given responsibility to nurture and educate their children; to present to each child the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Christian Schools International (CSI)|
Other religious school association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||171 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||43:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Miami Grades: PK-8 | 65 students
1801 Ludlam Dr
Miami, FL 33166
(305) 888-9483 6.9 PK-8
- Miami Grades: NS-5 | 197 students
2850 S.W. 27 Avenue
Miami, FL 33133
(305) 444-4484 2.1 NS-5
- Miami Grades: PK-8 | 907 students
5557 SW 84th St
Miami, FL 33143
(305) 667-5251 3 PK-8
- Miami Grades: PK-6 | 144 students
9500 Sw 97th Ave
Miami, FL 33176
(305) 271-3211 6.3 PK-6
- Miami Grades: NS-12 | 920 students
6800 Nervia Street/9775 SW 87 Ave.
Miami, FL 33146
(305) 666-1856 1 NS-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.