Alpha Park KinderCare
Tel: (440) 442-3360
- The staff of the Alpha Park KinderCare would love to meet you and your family.
- We are excited about the learning and development that takes place each and everyday in our classrooms.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Alpha Park KinderCare. At our center you will find teachers dedicated to preparing children for success through our thoughtful curriculum, the freedom to move and grow, and an environment that increases socialization. Our 6 focus areas are communicating with others, building brain power, developing lasting life skills, growing a healthy body, making new friends, and nurturing creativity. We are excited for you to join our family and experience a nurturing meaninful environment where your child will be provided with the foundation for a lifetime of learning. We are Step up to Quality rated and Nationally Accredited through the National Accreditation Commision. We have served the communitiy for over 19 years with a dedicated staff who has a total of over 183 years of early childhood experience.
- The Alpha Park KinderCare offers a safe environment where teachers are trained in First Aid and CPR. Teachers have daily checklist for cleaning and sanitizing to ensure the classrooms are clean. We have keypad entry to monitor who enters the building and the playground areas are fenced in. We want you to know that while your child is receiving high quality care, they are safe.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Lloyd County, Cuyahoga County
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cleveland Grades: PK-8 | 463 students
5360 Wilson Mills Road
Cleveland, OH 44143
(440) 442-6766 1.8 PK-8
- Cleveland Grades: PK-8 | 228 students
5655 Mayfield Rd
Cleveland, OH 44124
(440) 449-4242 2.1 PK-8
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.