Best Arizona Private High Schools Offering E-sports Sport (2024)

For the 2024 school year, there are 5 private high schools offering e-sports as an interscholastic sport serving 4,154 students in Arizona.
The top ranked offering e-sports sport private high schools in Arizona include Valley Christian Schools, North Valley Christain Academy and Seton Catholic Preparatory.
The average acceptance rate is 92%, which is higher than the Arizona private high school average acceptance rate of 83%.
83% of private high schools offering e-sports sport in Arizona are religiously affiliated (most commonly Christian and Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod).

Top Private High Schools Offering E-sports Sport in Arizona (2024)

School
Location
Grades
Students
Valley Christian Schools
Valley Christian Schools Photo - VCS, Chandler Campus. First day of school!
(Christian)
(13)
6900 W Galveston St
Chandler, AZ 85226
(480) 705-8888
Grades: K-12
| 1,115 students
North Valley Christain Academy
North Valley Christain Academy Photo - Entrance to NVCA.
(Lutheran Church Missouri Synod)
(14)
33655 N. 27th Dr
Phoenix, AZ 85085
(623) 551-3454
Grades: PK-12
| 771 students
Northwest Christian School
Northwest Christian School Photo
(Christian)
(9)
16401 N. 43rd Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85053
(602) 978-5134
Grades: PK-12
| 1,542 students
Seton Catholic Preparatory
Seton Catholic Preparatory Photo - Post graduation, 99% of Seton Catholic Prep students go on to attend college and universities, and the other 1% enters into the military or workforce.
(Catholic)
1150 N. Dobson Road
Chandler, AZ 85224
(480) 963-1900
Grades: 9-12
| 582 students
Arizona Lutheran Academy
Arizona Lutheran Academy Photo - Arizona Lutheran Academy
(Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod)
(1)
6036 S 27th Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85041
(602) 268-8686
Grades: 9-12
| 235 students

Recent Articles

Why Do Private Schools Get a Bad Rap?
Why Do Private Schools Get a Bad Rap?
The article encourages readers to look beyond stereotypes and consider the unique qualities each private school offers.
Unlocking the Future: The Power of STEAM Education
June 16, 2024
Unlocking the Future: The Power of STEAM Education
In this article we look at the benefits of a STEAM education, highlighting its interdisciplinary approach, the subjects involved, and the value it brings to students.
6 Schools and Their Beginnings
June 11, 2024
6 Schools and Their Beginnings
This article explores the rich histories of several prestigious schools in the United States, including the Allen-Stevenson School, Lycée Français de New York, Catherine Cook School, Shattuck-St. Mary's School, and The Spence School. It explores their origins, founders, growth, philosophies, and enduring legacies, highlighting their commitment to academic excellence and progressive education principles.