Beaches Episcopal School
- For 65 years, Beaches Episcopal School has provided the Jacksonville beaches area with a wholesome, stimulating, educational environment for children in PreK3 through sixth grade.
- Our strong academic curriculum is enhanced by outstanding enrichment classes in fine arts, Christian Education, Spanish, and Physical Education.
- These programs provide outlets for discovery and creativity, as well as give each student an opportunity for success.
- Classroom computers and SMARTBoards, IDEAStudio, a media center (including iPads and iMacs), a state-of-the-art science lab, iPads and up-to-date support equipment are used to meaningfully integrate classroom curriculum into educational technology.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
Florida Council of Independent Schools (FCIS)
Florida Kindergarten Council (FKC)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||244 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Pre-kindergarten 3 (3 half days) $5,075 Pre-kindergarten 3 (5 half days) $8,175 Pre-kindergarten 4 (5 half days) $8,175 Kindergarten $11,325 Grades 1-3 $13,355 Grades 4-6 $13,925|
|Admissions Director||Ashley Davis|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Flag Football, Soccer,
Come discover a safe place where children learn, love, and lead. Discover Beaches Episcopal School.
Watch the School Video: "Learn. Love. Lead."
Beaches Episcopal School provides students a strong academic foundation, integrating a challenging curriculum taught by dynamic, passionate teachers in smaller class settings. Educators are student advocates and partner with parents to stimulate intellectual growth. To learn at BES is to pursue knowledge, to invite curiosity and creativity, and to contribute ideas in a nurturing environment.
Love. Beaches Episcopal School invites students to discover what they are passionate about and share their unique gifts in a welcoming environment. A full complement of enrichment classes in fine arts, athletics, and Christian education provide outlets for personal discovery and spiritual growth. Children are able to express themselves relationally and socially through visual and musical mediums.
To love at BES is to show compassion, to value the Episcopal tradition, and to embrace opportunities that provide fulfillment and enrich the lives of others.
Lead. Beaches Episcopal School fosters a culture of leadership by incorporating community outreach and service projects into the fabric of our students' educational journey. Children are given frequent opportunities to lead during chapel services, through safety patrol service, and in the classroom. Students are encouraged to be mentors to younger students, establishing themselves as confident, self-motivated leaders. To lead at BES is to serve as a positive role model to others, to welcome challenges, and to proactively pursue excellence in every area of life.
Faculty and Staff at Beaches Episcopal School:
- Strive for academic excellence, recognizing the variety of student needs and learning styles.
- Help students understand the world around them by providing well-rounded learning experiences in and out of the classroom.
- Reinforce the love of God, nurturing self-respect and compassion for all as His children.
- Encourage leadership in an atmosphere that fully integrates faith, morals, and ethics.
- Provide an emotionally and physically safe environment that allows each child the opportunity for success.
Mission Statement: Beaches Episcopal School provides students a strong academic foundation enabling them to succeed in school, serve their community, and reflect God's love.
Who We Are:Beaches Episcopal School is an independent school with a 60-year tradition of academic excellence. Our smallclasses and student-focused approach allow us to be attentive to each student. Our rich academics andvaried extracurricular programs give students a broad understanding of the world around them. Ourfaith-based culture and Episcopal heritage charge us to treat every individual as a child of God.
What We Do:We strive for academic excellence, recognizing the variety of student needs and learning styles.We help students understand the world around them by providing well-rounded learning experiences, in andout of the classroom, on campus and in the community.We reinforce the love of God, nurturing students' respect and compassion for themselves and all others as His children.We build self-esteem and leadership in an atmosphere that fully integrates faith, morals and ethics, enablingstudents to be successful leaders in the future.We provide an emotionally and physically safe environment that allows each child the opportunity for success.
What We Seek: It is our goal to grow graduates who will:Exhibit integrity, respect, and empathy towards others.Be confident, self-directed and possess a passion for learning.Set goals and strive for academic success.Demonstrate an understanding of God's unconditional love.Be self-disciplined and accept responsibility for individual choices.
Diversity Statement: Beaches Episcopal School does not discriminate on the bases of race, sex, creed, or national origin.Educational Philosophy:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jacksonville BeachGrades: NS-8 | 752 students
428 2nd Avenue North
Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250
- Neptune BeachGrades: PK-12 | 236 students
610 Florida Blvd
Neptune Beach, FL 32266
- Ponte Vedra BeachGrades: PK-8 | 461 students
4889 Palm Valley Rd
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082
- JacksonvilleGrades: PK-12 | 335 students
3765 San Pablo Rd S
Jacksonville, FL 32224