Belen Jesuit Prep School
- Belen Jesuit is a Catholic, Jesuit college preparatory school that aims at developing - through critical analysis and discussion of ideas - academically motivated young men.
- Our students are encouraged to strengthen their moral and religious principles and to commit themselves to lives of Christian values and service.
- By developing speaking and writing skills in both English and Spanish, Belen graduates are also prepared to live successfully as leaders in a multicultural community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Jesuit Secondary Education Association (JSEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||1410 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||117 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Miami Grades: 9-12 | 873 students
3601 S Miami Ave
Miami, FL 33133
(305)856-2334 11.6 9-12
- Miami Grades: NS-8 | 704 students
8755 SW 32nd Street
Miami, FL 33165
(305)221-2722 4.3 NS-8
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.