Welcome to our center! Every day we come to work, we make a promise.
We promise to welcome your child with open arms. We promise to use gentle encouragement if your child needs help.
We promise to give hugs if they fall or are sad.
We promise to get down to your child's level and treat them with the respect and dignity they deserve.
We promise to use our knowledge of child development to the fullest when teaching our curriculum and when interacting with your child day to day.
We promise to nurture creativity, thoughts, or ideas your child may have.
We promise to laugh, smile and have fun with your child!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Belmont Shore KinderCare! Here at our center we have an infant program starting at six weeks of age all the way up to our private kindergarten program. Our teachers and staff are caring, enthusiastic and communicate well with children, their families, as well as with each other. Our classrooms and curriculum are specially designed to focus on the whole child. We have circle times, books and different activities to help your child develop cognitively. Our playgrounds and classrooms are set up with developmentally appropriate toys to encourage motor skills. Our wonderful cook prepares delicious meals and snacks to encourage nutritious eating. We also assist children in communicating with others as well as talking about their feelings to enhance socio-emotional development. Throughout our classrooms we assist your child in communicating with others, building brain power, making new friends, growing healthy bodies, and nurturing individual creativity. Helping children to grow in all aspects and learn through play is our dedication. Please feel free to either stop by for a visit or schedule a tour to meet our friendly staff and teachers! Thank you for taking the time to learn more about our center!
- Key Pad entry, all staff CPR/Heartsaver certified, ID checks for pick up, name to face attendance every 30 minutes
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- NACCRRA, CalWorks, Children's Home Society, Center for Family and Community Services, and most state programs - Refer Parents to: http://www.chs-ca.org/cca.html for information on how to enroll
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Belmont Shore KinderCare?
The application deadline for Belmont Shore KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Belmont Shore KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.