Beyond The Spectrum Education Center
- At Beyond the Spectrum, our mission always has and always will revolve around serving the families in our community affected by Autism and other related disorders.
- Come in for a tour and let us show you the difference a culture of love can make for you and your child.
Beyond The Spectrum Education Center places among the top 20% of private schools in Florida for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Independent Schools of Florida|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||Please email or call us for summer camp information!|
|Total Students||90 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||4 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is based on programs and funding|
National avg.: 85%
- Beyond The Spectrum is a non-profit therapeutic clinic and education center for children with autism in Sarasota, FL that services all surrounding counties. The education center at Beyond the Spectrum offers educational programs that currently service children grades K-12, as well as a social skills program that services ages 4 through adult. Our student to teacher ratio does not exceed 4:1. Our goal is to provide a positive, family-friendly environment, all the while keeping services affordable to parents.
- Our mission at Beyond the Spectrum is to serve the children and families in our community affected by autism and related disorders. By providing individualized therapeutic and educational services and utilizing the expertise of our professionally trained staff, our goal is for each child to achieve their highest potential in a safe, caring and family friendly environment.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sarasota Grades: K-12 | 44 students
150 N Shade Ave
Sarasota, FL 34237
(941)894-3053 6.8 K-12
- Sarasota Grades: 6-12 | 40 students
3552 Webber St
Sarasota, FL 34239
(941)924-7681 6.8 6-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.