Beyond The Spectrum Education Center
Tel: (941) 907-3443
At Beyond the Spectrum, our mission always has and always will revolve around serving the families in our community affected by Autism and other related disorders.
Come in for a tour and let us show you the difference a culture of love can make for you and your child.
Beyond The Spectrum Education Center places among the top 20% of private schools in Florida for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Independent Schools of Florida|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||Please email or call us for summer camp information!|
|Total Students||121 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||4 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is based on programs and funding|
National avg.: 85%
- Beyond The Spectrum is a non-profit therapeutic clinic and education center for children with autism in Sarasota, FL that services all surrounding counties. The education center at Beyond the Spectrum offers educational programs that currently service children grades K-12, as well as a social skills program that services ages 4 through adult. Our student to teacher ratio does not exceed 4:1. Our goal is to provide a positive, family-friendly environment, all the while keeping services affordable to parents.
- Our mission at Beyond the Spectrum is to serve the children and families in our community affected by autism and related disorders. By providing individualized therapeutic and educational services and utilizing the expertise of our professionally trained staff, our goal is for each child to achieve their highest potential in a safe, caring and family friendly environment.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sarasota Grades: K-12 | 53 students
150 N Shade Ave
Sarasota, FL 34237
(941) 894-3053 6.8 K-12
- Sarasota Grades: 6-12 | 40 students
3552 Webber St
Sarasota, FL 34239
(941) 924-7681 6.8 6-12
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.