- Bishop Loughlin Memorial High School is a Catholic, college preparatory high school that draws its Christian perspective from the Diocese of Brooklyn and the Lasallian tradition of the Brothers of the Christian Schools.
- It welcomes students with a wide range of skills from all religious traditions.
- The mission of Bishop Loughlin Memorial High School is to build character, foster and affirm student success and develop future leaders and good citizens of our country by challenging students to achieve their full potential and to strive for excellence, supporting the furtherance of their education in selective colleges and universities.
- Loughlin seeks to stimulate and inform a students quest for intellectual, spiritual, physical, moral and civic development and to nurture a vibrant personal relationship with God while challenging students to share their talents and abilities with their communities.
- Loughlin students, faculty and staff are committed to an inclusive community that respects diversity in its many forms and values excellence in scholarship.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||736 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||43 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BrooklynGrades: PK-12 | 818 students
181 Lincoln Place
Brooklyn, NY 11217
BrooklynGrades: 9-12 | 771 students
500 19th St
Brooklyn, NY 11215
BrooklynGrades: PK-12 | 860 students
375 Pearl St
Brooklyn, NY 11201
Middle VillageGrades: 9-12 | 920 students
6802 Metropolitan Ave
Middle Village, NY 11379
BrooklynGrades: 9-12 | 753 students
2474 Ocean Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11229