Blessed Hope Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- Blessed Hope Academy is a nondenominational, co-educational, Christian school, which encompasses grades 10-12.
- The evangelical mission of Blessed Hope Academy is to show God's love and compassion to a generation in conflict and crisis.
- Students are admitted on the basis of need for the program and their own personal concern for their future.
- Blessed Hope Academy provides a positive educational opportunity for students to rise again to continue their preparation for the future.
- Blessed Hope Academy offers a positive alternative approach for high school students, grades 10-12, to complete all requirements and prepare for college.
- Non-traditional in approach, with creative, flexible scheduling and possible acceleration, the program borrows from examples in international educational communities and early American education.
- The administrative staff and teachers provide the benefit of one-on-one tutoring to the students of Blessed Hope Academy.
- Students are able to master subjects at their own pace with individualized instruction.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||150 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San AntonioGrades: NS-12 | 450 students
2216 NW Military Hwy
San Antonio, TX 78213
- San AntonioGrades: PK-12 | 218 students
2255 Horal St
San Antonio, TX 78227
Hi, I am Bishnu subedi. I had enrolled at blessed hope academy before but I didn't finished all the courses and just stop going. .i was wondering if I could re-enrolled and finish the courses and be able to graduate?
- Posted by Student/Alumni - bhagi
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.