Braintree St Coletta Day School
- The Education Program at Cardinal Cushing Centers provides an environment that facilitates healthy emotional, personal and physical growth for all students with mild to severe special needs.
- The program offers academic, and pre-vocational opportunities in the classroom and beyond.
- Classrooms are language based and utilize formal programs to enhance language expression including sign and visual programs for students with verbal communication challenges.
- Students are encouraged to learn and work cooperatively and independently within their abilities.
- Skills of positive attitudes, habits of mutual respect, self-esteem, self-expression/advocacy, decision-making, and tolerance are stressed.
- Learning activities are integrated into all areas of the program and are designed to build and enhance the productivity, knowledge and self-esteem of each student in our care.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Total Students||28 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
West RoxburyGrades: 7-12 | 722 students
235 Baker St
West Roxbury, MA 02132
BrooklineGrades: PK-12 | 415 students
20 Newton St
Brookline, MA 02445
WestonGrades: 3-12 | 91 students
177 Boston Post Rd
Weston, MA 02493
WestwoodGrades: 7-12 | 909 students
800 Clapboardtree St
Westwood, MA 02090
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?