Braintree St Coletta Day School
Tel: (781) 829-1230
- The Education Program at Cardinal Cushing Centers provides an environment that facilitates healthy emotional, personal and physical growth for all students with mild to severe special needs.
- The program offers academic, and pre-vocational opportunities in the classroom and beyond.
- Classrooms are language based and utilize formal programs to enhance language expression including sign and visual programs for students with verbal communication challenges.
- Students are encouraged to learn and work cooperatively and independently within their abilities.
- Skills of positive attitudes, habits of mutual respect, self-esteem, self-expression/advocacy, decision-making, and tolerance are stressed.
- Learning activities are integrated into all areas of the program and are designed to build and enhance the productivity, knowledge and self-esteem of each student in our care.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Council of Bilingual Education|
Other associations(s) for exceptional children
National Association for the Education of Young Children
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-12|
|Total Students||43 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brookline Grades: 8-12 | 18 students
156 Lawton St
Brookline, MA 02446
(617) 739-1794 10.4 8-12
- Hanover Grades: 5 | 111 students
405 Washington St
Hanover, MA 02339
(781) 826-6371 12.1 5
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.