Braintree St Coletta Day School
- The Education Program at Cardinal Cushing Centers provides an environment that facilitates healthy emotional, personal and physical growth for all students with mild to severe special needs.
- The program offers academic, and pre-vocational opportunities in the classroom and beyond.
- Classrooms are language based and utilize formal programs to enhance language expression including sign and visual programs for students with verbal communication challenges.
- Students are encouraged to learn and work cooperatively and independently within their abilities.
- Skills of positive attitudes, habits of mutual respect, self-esteem, self-expression/advocacy, decision-making, and tolerance are stressed.
- Learning activities are integrated into all areas of the program and are designed to build and enhance the productivity, knowledge and self-esteem of each student in our care.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Council of Bilingual Education|
Other associations(s) for exceptional children
National Association for the Education of Young Children
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-12|
|Total Students||61 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brookline Grades: 8-12 | 21 students
156 Lawton St
Brookline, MA 02446
(617)739-1794 10.4 8-12
- Brookline Grades: 8-12 | 39 students
200 Ivy Street
Brookline, MA 02446
(617)620-7779 9.9 8-12
- Hanover Grades: Inquire with school | 102 students
405 Washington St
Hanover, MA 02339
(781)826-6371 12.1 Inquire with school
- North Chelmsford Grades: 2-12 | 200 students
25 Wellman Ave
North Chelmsford, MA 01863
(978)251-4050 34.6 2-12
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.