Tel: (614) 262-7520
- Helping Hands Center for Special Needs is an education and therapy center for children with developmental disabilities.
- Our goal is to offer an integrated approach to meet your childs individual needs.
- This collaborative effort combines professionals in the fields of music therapy, speech therapy, and occupational therapy,physical therapy, psychological, behavioral, and educational services.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||191 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New Albany Grades: 1-12 | 282 students
9555 Johnstown Road
New Albany, OH 43054
(614) 433-0822 11.9 1-12
- Columbus Grades: PK-5 | 159 students
1490 E Main St
Columbus, OH 43205
(614) 252-0731 4.6 PK-5
- Cincinnati Grades: K-9 | 106 students
4721 Reading Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45237
(513) 242-7600 97.3 K-9
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.