Brightside Child Care Academy 7
- The Mission of Brightside Academy is to provide Early Care and Education in a safe, nurturing environment and Support families through the development of a strong partnership, sense of community and mutual respect.
- Our Vision is to create learning and care environments that support positive life and education experiences for the children and families in all communities in which we operate.
- Services in employment are provided in non-discriminatory manner, without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, ancestry, religious creed, and age.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Independent Private Schools Association|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Philadelphia Grades: NS-K | 17 students
125 N 8th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
(215)931-0190 3.6 NS-K
- Allentown Grades: NS-8 | 294 students
1100 S 24th St
Allentown, PA 18103
(610)433-4542 45.3 NS-8
- Bryn Mawr Grades: PK-12 | 575 students
701 Montgomery Avenue
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
(610)525-2700 10.7 PK-12
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?