Brightside Child Care Academy 7
- The Mission of Brightside Academy is to provide Early Care and Education in a safe, nurturing environment and Support families through the development of a strong partnership, sense of community and mutual respect.
- Our Vision is to create learning and care environments that support positive life and education experiences for the children and families in all communities in which we operate.
- Services in employment are provided in non-discriminatory manner, without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, ancestry, religious creed, and age.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Independent Private Schools Association|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Philadelphia Grades: NS-K | 17 students
125 N 8th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
(215)931-0190 3.6 NS-K
- Philadelphia Grades: NS-8 | 258 students
6000 Wayne Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19144
(215)248-1662 4.6 NS-8
- Allentown Grades: NS-8 | 288 students
1100 S 24th St
Allentown, PA 18103
(610)433-4542 45.3 NS-8
- Bryn Mawr Grades: PK-12 | 575 students
701 Montgomery Avenue
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
(610)525-2700 10.7 PK-12
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.