Cambridge Day Schools
- Cambridge offers a sophisticated approach to school age programming a Club.
- The program is designed to enrich the experiences of school age children, and help make their transition time between school and home a satisfying, rewarding, and stress free experience.
- Our goal at Cambridge is to foster feelings of happiness, self confidence and self-motivation in young children through successful learning experiences, exploration, discovery and play.
- Our commitment to excellence starts with the care we take in guiding children through the delicate transition from home to school.
- Then using professionally developed programs adapted to each child, our dedicated teaching staff promotes their intellectual, social, emotional and physical development.
- Emerging from the Cambridge experience, your child will have a foundation for successful learning to take into his or her school age years.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Total Students||59 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Breinigsville Grades: NS-K | 161 students
8230 Hamilton Boulevard
Breinigsville, PA 18031
(484)408-0010 1.7 NS-K
- Allentown Grades: K | 18 students
740 N Brookside Rd
Allentown, PA 18106
(484)223-1781 2.2 K
- Macungie Grades: PK-K | 50 students
131 W Main St
Macungie, PA 18062
(610)966-3914 2.5 PK-K
- Allentown Grades: NS-PK
7575 Penn Dr.
Allentown, PA 18106
(610)398-1761 2.6 NS-PK
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?