Cambridge Day Schools
- Cambridge offers a sophisticated approach to school age programming a Club.
- The program is designed to enrich the experiences of school age children, and help make their transition time between school and home a satisfying, rewarding, and stress free experience.
- Our goal at Cambridge is to foster feelings of happiness, self confidence and self-motivation in young children through successful learning experiences, exploration, discovery and play.
- Our commitment to excellence starts with the care we take in guiding children through the delicate transition from home to school.
- Then using professionally developed programs adapted to each child, our dedicated teaching staff promotes their intellectual, social, emotional and physical development.
- Emerging from the Cambridge experience, your child will have a foundation for successful learning to take into his or her school age years.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Total Students||59 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Breinigsville Grades: NS-K | 161 students
8230 Hamilton Boulevard
Breinigsville, PA 18031
(484)408-0010 1.7 NS-K
- Allentown Grades: K | 18 students
740 N Brookside Rd
Allentown, PA 18106
(484)223-1781 2.2 K
- Macungie Grades: PK-K | 50 students
131 W Main St
Macungie, PA 18062
(610)966-3914 2.5 PK-K
- Allentown Grades: NS-PK
7575 Penn Dr.
Allentown, PA 18106
(610)398-1761 2.6 NS-PK
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.