Chandler Hall Child Development Program
- As guided by the Quaker principle of seeking that of god in everyone, Chandler Hall offers an array of quality services to enrich the lives of aging individuals, families and caregivers.
- Our vision is to seek innovative solutions that support and enhance the lives of individuals as they age.
- This on-site Program at Chandler Hall is an integral aspect of our Community.
- The intergenerational program occurs on a regular basis; children from infant through Kindergarten interact with the members of our community.
- Whether making cookies, rocking babies, reading to the children or engaging in a host of other events, our residents and children all benefit.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||18 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Homes for Sale
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.