Christ The Cornerstone Academy
- Christ the Cornerstone Academy uses Abeka curriculum which is provided for the educational needs of the pupils from preschool through fifth grade.
- It takes into consideration the background of the pupil and adjusts the learning experience to the ability of the pupil.
- Every pupil is given the opportunity to develop his or her abilities in the same measure as the Lord has blessed him or her. The objectives of a Christian education cannot fully be accomplished in a school day.
- It is very important to have the same aims and directions being reinforced in the home.
- During the year, we encourage the school children to share their joy in Christ with the members of Christ the Cornerstone Lutheran Church in worship service.
- Christ the Cornerstone Academy welcomes students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
- Christ the Cornerstone does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, and athletic or other school programs.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-5|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost||$248|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||Our Summer Program is open to students Grade 1st through 9th. The cost is $248 per week for Full-Time.|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||136 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,500|
|Tuition Notes||Kindergaten - 5th Grade Annual Tuition is $6,500. Preschool Tuition varies based on age and number of days enrolled. Visit www.ctc-academy.org for more details.|
National avg.: 85%
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||10 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Coding Club, Craft Club, STEM Club, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
bell choir, Chorus, Recorder Ensemble
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Basketball Club, Cross Country, Volleyball Clu
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Diego Grades: PK-K | 65 students
7250 Eckstron Ave
San Diego, CA 92111
(858)278-8151 7 PK-K
- San Diego Grades: NS | 62 students
3967 Park Blvd
San Diego, CA 92103
(619)299-2890 11.6 NS
- El Cajon Grades: PK-K | 29 students
867 S Lincoln Ave
El Cajon, CA 92020
(619)444-0559 13.7 PK-K
- Imperial Beach Grades: PK-K | 26 students
866 Imperial Beach Blvd
Imperial Beach, CA 91932
(619)423-8648 23.5 PK-K
- La Mesa Grades: PK-8 | 322 students
7929 La Mesa Blvd
La Mesa, CA 91941
(619)462-5211 12.1 PK-8
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.