Tel: (617) 855-2847
- The Center for Neurodevelopmental Services (CNS) - Pathways Academy is a year-round, day school that provides comprehensive therapeutic and educational services to children and adolescents with Asperger's Syndrome, NLD, and related disorders.
- Pathways Academy is fully approved by the Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education.
- At Pathways, children with similar cognitive, learning, and developmental profiles are clustered together to facilitate group learning.
- Additionally, each child is provided with an Individualized Education Program that fosters his/her own social and academic growth.
- Social Pragmatics classes are part of the core curriculum for all students.
- This form of therapy is provided in group format and integrated into each student's individual learning program.
- Pathways Academy also provides other Speech/Language therapy, as well as Occupational Therapy and Sensory Integration, as needed.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-12|
|Total Students||22 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Newton Grades: 4-12 | 95 students
575 WASHINGTON STREET
Newton, MA 02458
(781) 641-5992 3 4-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.