- The Center for Neurodevelopmental Services (CNS) - Pathways Academy is a year-round, day school that provides comprehensive therapeutic and educational services to children and adolescents with Asperger's Syndrome, NLD, and related disorders.
- Pathways Academy is fully approved by the Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education.
- At Pathways, children with similar cognitive, learning, and developmental profiles are clustered together to facilitate group learning.
- Additionally, each child is provided with an Individualized Education Program that fosters his/her own social and academic growth.
- Social Pragmatics classes are part of the core curriculum for all students.
- This form of therapy is provided in group format and integrated into each student's individual learning program.
- Pathways Academy also provides other Speech/Language therapy, as well as Occupational Therapy and Sensory Integration, as needed.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-12|
|Total Students||29 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- WestonGrades: 3-12 | 91 students
177 Boston Post Rd
Weston, MA 02493
- Chestnut HillGrades: 1-12 | 26 students
Campion Hall Rm. 197
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467
- HanoverGrades: UG | 118 students
405 Washington St
Hanover, MA 02339
- West NewtonGrades: 3-12 | 200 students
1507 Washington St
West Newton, MA 02465
- BeverlyGrades: 6-12 | 82 students
96 Cherry Hill Drive
Beverly, MA 01915
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.