- The Center for Neurodevelopmental Services (CNS) - Pathways Academy is a year-round, day school that provides comprehensive therapeutic and educational services to children and adolescents with Asperger's Syndrome, NLD, and related disorders.
- Pathways Academy is fully approved by the Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education.
- At Pathways, children with similar cognitive, learning, and developmental profiles are clustered together to facilitate group learning.
- Additionally, each child is provided with an Individualized Education Program that fosters his/her own social and academic growth.
- Social Pragmatics classes are part of the core curriculum for all students.
- This form of therapy is provided in group format and integrated into each student's individual learning program.
- Pathways Academy also provides other Speech/Language therapy, as well as Occupational Therapy and Sensory Integration, as needed.
- People that viewed Cns/pathways Academy also viewed these schools: Boston College Campus School, The Gifford School, May Center School for Brain Injury and Related Disorders, League School Of Greater Boston and Cardinal Cushing Centers.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chestnut HillGrades: 1-12 | 26 students
Campion Hall Rm. 197
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467
- WestonGrades: 3-12 | 91 students
177 Boston Post Rd
Weston, MA 02493
- BrocktonGrades: K-12 | 48 students
596 Summer St
Brockton, MA 02302
- East WalpoleGrades: 3-12 | 74 students
300 Boston Providence Tpke
East Walpole, MA 02032
- HanoverGrades: UG | 118 students
405 Washington St
Hanover, MA 02339
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.