- The Center for Neurodevelopmental Services (CNS) - Pathways Academy is a year-round, day school that provides comprehensive therapeutic and educational services to children and adolescents with Asperger's Syndrome, NLD, and related disorders.
- Pathways Academy is fully approved by the Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education.
- At Pathways, children with similar cognitive, learning, and developmental profiles are clustered together to facilitate group learning.
- Additionally, each child is provided with an Individualized Education Program that fosters his/her own social and academic growth.
- Social Pragmatics classes are part of the core curriculum for all students.
- This form of therapy is provided in group format and integrated into each student's individual learning program.
- Pathways Academy also provides other Speech/Language therapy, as well as Occupational Therapy and Sensory Integration, as needed.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-12|
|Total Students||52 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Arlington Grades: 4-12 | 95 students
575 WASHINGTON STREET
Arlington, MA 02458
(781)641-5992 3 4-12
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.