Community of Saints Regional Catholic School
Values-Based: We believe a sense of belonging in a community rooted in Faith is the cornerstone to academic success. This guides the culture at COS. We believe every student has the right to thrive, to be known, and to be loved.
Affordable: No child is denied an education due to an inability to pay full tuition.
Innovative: Through our key partnerships and grants, COS is investing in programs to help position our students for academic excellence including blended learning and STEM programs.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 233 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,100
- Average class size: 19 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Summer Program Cost
Summer Program Cost Notes
School-age care program is $30 daily.
Summer Program Details
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 22%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Tuition assistance available - 90% of students receive assistance.
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
Total Sports Offered
- Formed in 2012, Community of Saints was created with a mission to make Catholic education available to any family in the region regardless of ability to pay full tuition.A successful tuition assistance program has a strong impact on our community by making a high quality Catholic education financially possible for everyone in the community who wants their children to experience the academic rigor and the values of a Catholic education that will benefit them throughout their lifetime. By engaging students in a multi-cultural school environment, they learn to appreciate and value diversity and are better prepared to assume a leadership role in addressing the challenges of a diverse world community.We are committed to the highest academic standards in order to prepare our students for high school and beyond.
Endorse Community of Saints Regional Catholic School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.